Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

UK fans Lisa Marie is on Larry King,NOW!

Wed May 07, 2003 4:04 am

Just to let you know she's on Larry King Now,on the CNN channel.

Wed May 07, 2003 5:53 am

That applies to USA fans, as well...

An interesting interview. She looked much more relaxed than I have seen her in other interviews. What left me scratching my head was the part in which Lisa indicated that--at the time of the show's taping--Priscilla had not talked to Lisa about the CD. In fact, Lisa said that Priscilla didn't get a copy of it until Easter. If that is true, it would be about two weeks after its release. That is a little strange, in my opinion. You would think mom would have a bit more interest than that.

Wed May 07, 2003 9:18 am

She does have interest. it's her daughter. She had been watching her rehearse for her tour and has already heard most of the songs. She had just not heard the finished product. You think Priscilla goes to record stores? Seriously doubt it.

Lisa looked hot as usual on the show. Great interview.

Wed May 07, 2003 5:32 pm

Did I say Priscilla goes to record stores? Nuh-uh. Priscilla Presley does not have to go to Wal-Mart to get a copy of Lisa's CD, so to not have a copy almost two weeks after its release is a little curious, whether she was familiar with the songs or not. The finished product is a wee bit different than rehearsals.