Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: MRS (EP) ‘Such A Night in Pearl Harbor’ Press release !

Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:31 pm

Matthew wrote:Aren't you supposed to be on holiday? C'mon - don't take your work with you! Relax and enjoy!

No its Robg that’s on Holiday/banned as you said, and how is your therapy going for your paranoia by the way. :facep: :facep: :smt003 :smt006

Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:34 pm

Matthew wrote:Aren't you supposed to be on holiday? C'mon - don't take your work with you! Relax and enjoy!

:lol:

Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:36 pm

robg, E-1, potato, potarto.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:48 pm

No Matthew, Paranoia and woof, woof syndrome, follow your master’s smile :smt005 :smt005 :smt003 :smt006

Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:52 pm

E-1, robg, tomato, tomarto.

Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:01 am

You like to have the last word Mathew I will give you that, its signs of loneliness, The Doc dose it just for the laugh because he has nothing better to do with his life, as his life is FECC.
And your devotion I am sure will no go unnoticed by your master. Just don’t let it take over your life.

Its always funny chatting with you especially simply because once your hooked your hooked and your quirky replies are funny as you do look like a paranoid schizophrenic. I am sure your not, but its funny anyway.

Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:04 am

How's the holiday going my friend?

Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:11 am

See what I mean Matthew, it will kill you in the end, I am off to watch some TV so its all yours for the rest of the night/morning what ever it is for you now, I only hope you have a job, so you can put your thoughts to something else, as this is hardly on topic now is Matthew, so come on now what’s your feeling on this release now as it has reached 17 pages, not bad for a rip off release.

I'll check in the morning to see if you managed to get back on topic with any of your posts over the past 30 minutes or so LOL
Love you..

Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:29 am

Love you too brother, and you're work!

Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:52 am

E-1 wrote:... so come on now what’s your feeling on this release now as it has reached 17 pages, not bad for a rip off release.

Thank you for your honest opinion on what you have bought. ;-)

Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:38 am

Albert Goldman wrote:
So cut the bullsh*t and get the record if you haven't had the sense to buy it yet. And let the dogs bark.

The case is closed.

Peace.

phpBB [video]

Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:38 am

phpBB [video]