Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

We have updated our site

Tue May 06, 2003 12:03 pm

We have updated our site, all the covers are up now, we still have many covers to resize but most of them are working now.
And we have trouble to make a guestbook, so if any of you out there will help us out with that, we will forever be thankfull.

Thu May 08, 2003 10:41 pm

New update today, we have a messageboard like this one, and a "Requests, Suggestions" section.
And the picture section are also up, we will have 10 different pictures up every 14 day.
We are also talking about a mp3 section, so go and see our site.

http://www.(deleted - see guidelines #9)/

Thanks

Thu May 08, 2003 11:42 pm

Kenny

I applaud your efforts to upload good quality cover scans but why add a messageboard which is identical to this one - surely it is better to have one main board (FECC) where the whole Elvis community posts rather than have to check numerous messageboards for a handful of posts on each - just my opinion. As with online Elvis clubs etc, invariably it is the same people joining them all - I notice Curtis Simpkins has already joined your board ;)

With FECC already having 400+ users I suggest it is better to direct other fans here for a messageboard - afterall - the more members in one place the better the potential for discusion.

Thu May 08, 2003 11:50 pm

I like your site Kenny, pretty cool, pretty cool!
JEFF d
EPFAN!

Thu May 08, 2003 11:56 pm

Hey !!!

Curtis has started his own messageboard now - if you want the url you can find it on Kenny's messageboard.

The messageboards are multiplying quicker than rabbits LOL

Fri May 09, 2003 12:47 am

ClintReno wrote:Kenny

I applaud your efforts to upload good quality cover scans but why add a messageboard which is identical to this one - surely it is better to have one main board (FECC) where the whole Elvis community posts rather than have to check numerous messageboards for a handful of posts on each - just my opinion. As with online Elvis clubs etc, invariably it is the same people joining them all - I notice Curtis Simpkins has already joined your board ;)

With FECC already having 400+ users I suggest it is better to direct other fans here for a messageboard - afterall - the more members in one place the better the potential for discusion.

Yeah, you're right! If you own a Elvis site, just link to this forum and ask FECC if there's any way possible to moderate this forum, or have a sub-forum on this board. The more souls, the more fun :D

Fri May 09, 2003 12:52 am

I completely disagree, some of use have forums, where can inform people about updates or whatever we want without having to come here to bother other people that maybe they are not interested at all about our website.

Francesc