Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: Rumble In The Bootlegworld?

Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:51 pm

zolderopruiming1 wrote:It's one for the money, two for the money, three for the money

The Elvis world: gypsys, tramps and thieves!

One would almost assume there is something of value at hand.

Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:11 pm

Marko wrote:
K.C. wrote:Found this 'new' release. Bootleggers bootlegging bootleggers?

The Wonderland import label announced the release of the five CD set 'Rumble In The Jungle' containing all the Jungle Room sessions material previously released by the Venus import label.

That's one ugly cover.

+1 very, very, VERY bad design!

Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:44 pm

TheCoolKing makes some very strong points, despite the nature of the releases.

Frankly the comparison should not necessarily be made between Wonderland and Venus, it should be made between MRS (and its sub-labels) and Wonderland. They use the same approach as far as material.

Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:31 am

Marko wrote:
K.C. wrote:Found this 'new' release. Bootleggers bootlegging bootleggers?

The Wonderland import label announced the release of the five CD set 'Rumble In The Jungle' containing all the Jungle Room sessions material previously released by the Venus import label.

That's one ugly cover.

But it's in 3D don't you know!

Seriously.

norrie

Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:21 am

the sound of the box and the 5 cd is the same? thx

Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:18 pm

TheCoolKing wrote:
The Welz wrote:WONDERLAND RECORDS is known to produce straight copies of other label's releases. I don't think, it causes any rumble, because the fans get the opportunity to buy the recordings in a single CD set for a reasonable price, and VENUS won't give a damn because they already sold their stuff.

I'm not sure about that.
Venus probably pays thousands of USD to get these recordings and get them sound that good.
This automatically means that their CDs must be more expensive. Still, they sell at the regular price.
This means to me that they're not in to it for the money, but that they want to give us the best possible
for the best possible price. That's why I'll always support them.

Wonderland is just stealing and making 1 on 1 copies of existing CDs. They are the ones who make the money.
If I were Venus, I'd say "Kiss my @ss" and would not invest a lot of money and efforts to let Wonderland go home with the money.
This is not the first time they did that and they never even tried to make an appealing packaging.

Downloading and these guys will mark the end of new material being released on bootleg. Mark my words.
Venus should be precious to us, meaning this kind of sh*t should be ignored and banned.
Or do you want to go on living with poor Audience recordings or overpriced GRM re-releases?
I don't !!!

If Venus has released a lot of releases and if its costing them thousands of dollars for the content they must be making money out of it right? I cant see boots going away anytime soon.