Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

MORE ON THE FTD SOUNDTRACKS...

Mon May 05, 2003 11:42 pm

I'm enjoying myself playing these records! It's as if I have rediscovered the feeling of how it once was of discovering him!
And coming off the CD itself and into the cover it's just as thrilling!
Ernst and Roger have really hit "bulls eye" with these ones, in my opinon!
That little booklet inserted is so filled with info for what ever you might have been wishing for since the DF records!
Ernst And Roger's research is beginning to pay off! Ernst has been giving most of it to us as he found the tapes! Now he obviously has found more and he really is sharing with us! Now they are filling the gaps and the way they have done it with these three special releases, I can't find words for how pleased I am!
I don't want to offend anybody, but comparing soundboards to what have become a treasure of mine already, there's just no way to explain, but to look and listen!

Tue May 06, 2003 12:13 am

The ONLY thing I don't like about these new covers, is that they re-created them, Ernst & Co did not use original covers ! I realy don't see a point in this, pictures are way too dark and fuzzy, shame on them for not using originals ... typesetting is different, especially on It happend at the worlds fair - please don't do this again, USE ORIGINALS - I would gladly arange proffesional made scans !!

Other than that, they are great to have !

I AGREE ON THE COVERS, JUST A LITTLE THOUGH...

Tue May 06, 2003 12:30 am

'cause I'm more into the records! But, while at it, I still find GUADALAJARA a puzzle! Because the liner notes on this one does not ring bells! Ernst?
But, I can't express how much I love these three CD's! I know I may be in minor here, but, to me this is real Elvis also! He tried to make music of it! And it sounds!!!

You'll Never Walk Alone

Tue May 06, 2003 1:49 am

Mr.bajo, you are not alone. I am with you. I also loved and enjoyed the 3 new Soundtrack CDs and I think they are the Best thing that ever happen to FTD along with Silver Screen Stereo & Out in Hollywood. Long Live the Movie Soundtracks.

Wed May 07, 2003 2:32 am

So, the question to be asked is: does one sell off his versions of the Double Features?