Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: ANYONE ELSE LIKE THIS SONG ? ? ?

Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:09 am

Very nice song. I never skip it.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:52 am

I wouldn't say it's top draw material but I like it.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:38 am

Yes i like it,its very catchy

Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:50 am

It is a good song, but I don't like it. I can't say why, maybe is the overall pop sound or the guitar style ... I don't know, but it is not part of my playlsts.

Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:05 pm

I´ve always liked "Please Don´t Drag That String Around". Hearing this brings back the memories from the days when I first discoverd Elvis...

O.S. ::rocks

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:54 pm

Love This Song -Its one of my favorites - A real classic for me - Ty - Lov It

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:59 pm

It's above average. Personally I prefer Witchcraft and Love me Tonight.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:16 pm

Its ok, not a classic. Just a nice pop tune and perfect for a B side. I dont go out of my way to ever hear it.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:16 pm

Yep!!! I like it. When I was 12 I bought my own very first Elvis LP. My mother had all the records in the family and I wanted to start collecting my own records. I had just outgrown comic books, so my allowance was now diverted to records. I remember trying to choose between Golden Records volume 3 (because of Fame and Fortune) and Gold volume 4, because of You're The Devil In Disquise. Well I went for Vol 4, and Please Don't Drag That String Around was on it, and I really liked ALL the songs. Two weeks later, I could buy Vol 3 and my Elvis collecting had begun.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:48 am

Did Elvis liked the song?

Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:54 am

love it :D :D To me its a elvis CLASSIC!. see you got classics & you got Elvis Classics

Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:07 am

Yes, I very much like the song to this day. I still remember walking into a music store back in '63 and proudly asking the owner for a copy of (You're The) Devil In Disguise. Got home and discovered this wonderful song on the flipside. Oh, to be 13 again! What a carefree time it was.