Mon May 05, 2003 2:43 am

did ernest said some years ago
that he dont use splicing songs.

i think he lied to us
i still think he doning it now on the outtakes of elvis music

do you guys think that.

Mon May 05, 2003 5:16 pm

curtis,
First of all, it's Ernst, not Ernest. Secondly, you accusing someone else of lying is the ultimate example of hypocrisy.

Tom

Mon May 05, 2003 5:21 pm

Tom,

Is it just a suspicion that you believe Curtis is not who he makes out to be,or do you KNOW something we don't? cause you've got me curious. :D
Last edited by Dan_T on Mon May 05, 2003 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 05, 2003 5:24 pm

I don't know for sure.

On the new FTD Girl Happy you just hear elvis cursing. Normaly they will cut that out. So I don't think they do that anymore.

Mon May 05, 2003 5:29 pm

Dan,
curtis is fooling most folks on this board into believing he is what he says he is. His desperate and borderline psychotic need for attention predicates his increasingly idiotic posts and false claims of going here or there and talking to this person or that. He knows that it's all a lie and so do I. The fun part is that he hasn't figured out how I know yet. Maybe he is "slow."
Keep watching as it is about to get very entertaining.

Tom

Mon May 05, 2003 5:37 pm

Well,you've got my attention,Tom.I'll keep watching.

Mon May 05, 2003 5:51 pm

It will only get better.

Tom

Mon May 05, 2003 5:57 pm

LOL maybe curtis will start his own website Tom! LOL 8)
JEFF d
EPFAN

Mon May 05, 2003 6:06 pm

I hope it has Spellcheck!!

Tom

Mon May 05, 2003 7:33 pm

I don't about some of you sceptics but Curtis to me is gifted. He is right and you all can't see it. Yes Ernst spices and does not disclose this information. It is easy to tell with the comparison of bootleg session tapes. There are many examples, of which 3 come to mind right now. One is the splice of "i'm beginning to forget you". Two is that 2 lines were cut from "Plantation Rock". #3 is the spiced take he used of "something Blue" on Platinum. Believe me there are many other examples I have noticed. I'm sure you all noticed the edit on new years 76. Something you would never be able to pick up without the boot. This also is related to fade-ins of many home rcorded tapes. Look at the early fade out of "fools rush in" before he even finishes the verse. What about the weird fade of tenn. waltz on platinum, then we get a more complete version later. the list goes on and on.

Mon May 05, 2003 7:37 pm

He's gifted all right.

Tom

Mon May 05, 2003 7:46 pm

Ernst has said in the past that he has no problem messing with alternate takes, as they weren't meant for release in the first place, and he has to do what he can do to make each CD an enjoyable listening experience.

Hope that helps!

Mon May 05, 2003 7:51 pm

At long last! This board becomes the place I know and love!

Welcome back Tom in NC & wilcome back Curtis.

I'm gripped!
:lol:

Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm

Dan T -

Would like to comment on your 'Loving You' GIF.

But it is just a blank box with a red cross in it on my screen !

Colin B

Mon May 05, 2003 9:17 pm

Tom in North Carolina wrote:He's gifted all right.

Tom

Yes Tom ! Don't you see it? He is gifted like some of us are gifted buy our mother -in-law ...you know that thing you dont want and you have to even wear it sometimes. !
:lol:
Francesc

Mon May 05, 2003 9:19 pm

Colin,

It is not also a red cross, also if you are in Windows XP asks for a password becuase I guess the address is in a restricted area !!!. Please Dan T can you remove that link ????????????