Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

AMAZON.COM.UK question in ref. to FTD cds

Sun May 04, 2003 3:53 pm

:( :( :x Does anyone here order FTD cds from Amazon.com.uk and if so have you ever experienced a lengthy delay in receiving them? Im still waiting on the four new cds and it's killing me.

THE SWAMP FOX
:evil: :evil: :evil:

Sun May 04, 2003 5:53 pm

While not having ordered FTD discs I have had many others from Amazon UK to New Zealand and time from order via credit card is never more than 14 days to NZ.

Suggest you follow up with Amazon - they are happy to help!

Sun May 04, 2003 8:35 pm

Swamp Fox:
If you live in the states, try FECC. Thet are great and the prices are much lower than Amazon, I suspect.

Mike C

Bad bad bad!

Sun May 04, 2003 9:14 pm

I'm scolding those buying FTD cd's from huge-mega-businesses like Amazon. Part of the reason for making FTD available through fan organizations was so that they could sell them and make a few bucks. Obvsiously this doesn't happen when buying from Amazon. And what about the owners of this site? Why not buy it from them? There are many better alternatives. So please people, don't buy FTD cd's from organizations not run by people like us; fans. And when FTD cd's are bought from huge companies like Amazon, there is nobody to contact and ask "where the hell are my cd's?!" like for what happened to Swamp Fox.

Sun May 04, 2003 9:32 pm

Right on! Support the Elvis community :P

Mon May 05, 2003 1:22 am

:P :P :P I bought from amazon because they had a pre-order deal that I took advantage of trying to save a few bucks. Im just curious as to whether others have bought FTDs through amazon and had to wait to receive them? I didnt ask for a lesson in economic morality.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
THE SWAMP FOX

Mon May 05, 2003 1:31 am

Why buy from Amazon when you can easily buy them from FECC and receives them so much faster. Saves a few miserable bucks and now gets unnecessary headache! Happy waiting.

Mon May 05, 2003 2:45 am

If you can buy from this site you're better off. They are quick, polite and sell the CD's at a reasonable price. What more could you ask for :)

Mon May 05, 2003 3:50 am

I'm still waiting for an e-mail to tell me mine are sent. Mine are ordered through EIN : Australia. Shouldn't they be available now? :?

:oops:

Mon May 05, 2003 4:10 am

Price, service and delivery from FECC can't be beat for FTD's.
This is where all the discussion is about Elvis releases anyway.
I can't think of one reason to get them anywhere else.

Buy from FECC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon May 05, 2003 4:21 am

I ordered my 4 FTD's from Elvis-Today. Have not received them yet.
Hopefully monday.

Has anyone In the U.S. got theirs yet?

RKS

Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 am

Swamp Fox I can't tell you if Amazon.co.uk are slow on FTD's or not, all I can tell you is I've ordered several DVD's over the last 3 months from them & it has taken 7 days at the most (on 2 occasions I received on the 6 day from date of postage) and that's from England to Australia......I say that's very fast.

Sam, I've had past problems with EIN but I've always received them EVENTUALLY, (it can be anonying sending them emails, as you never seem to get a reply...I once waited 3 weeks just to get an email back saying it would be about another week....aaarrgghh). I'm not putting EIN down I'm just comparing 'apples to apples', you can't go past the service on this website (FECC)...Willem & Co do an excellent job & are very fast & cheaper than others with their prices (if you pay by money/postal or paypal).....if you can only pay by credit card you can't go past Records By Mail (U.K.) as previously mentioned on other posts (last week). Both of these are almost identical in price & are 100% efficient in their service to customers, when I've ordered from FECC or Records By Mail I'm never waiting more than 7 days from date of postage.