Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

ELVIS IMAGES VOLUME 2 BOOK - A PHOTO DOCUMENTARY

Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:20 am

Hi there fellow fans...just wondering who may have picked up the the 2nd volume of this book and what their thoughts were. I have the first volume and think it's super and considering getting this one. Thanks all! :smt006

Re: ELVIS IMAGES VOLUME 2 BOOK - A PHOTO DOCUMENTARY

Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:23 am

if you like 50's and 60's pictures it's a good book I guess, but I don't like it that much. Some great shots there but for me that's it. And I don't like the layout either, but that's a matter of taste.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:31 am

Hi, thanks for your reply. May I ask what it is about the layout you do not like and do you have Volume 1? I was hoping for a 50's thru 70's mix like the first volume...

Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:17 pm

burninglove67 wrote:Hi, thanks for your reply. May I ask what it is about the layout you do not like and do you have Volume 1? I was hoping for a 50's thru 70's mix like the first volume...

The "50's thru 70's mix" is the also case with this second volume, which I would recommend to anyone... If you have the first volume and you dig it, then this will float your boat also.

Here's a YouTube promo featuring some of the pics:
phpBB [video]

Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:24 pm

When is (or was) it out?

Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:57 pm

It came out about a year ago... copies are still available from various UK dealers.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:26 am

Thanks everyone for the replies. This will be a welcome addition to my collection then!

Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:49 pm

Mark Nicholson wrote:It came out about a year ago... copies are still available from various UK dealers.

At under £50???????!!!!!! :wink:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:13 pm

TONY wrote:
Mark Nicholson wrote:It came out about a year ago... copies are still available from various UK dealers.

Yes indeedy!!! You can grab a brand new copy for £39.99 (plus postage).

Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:55 pm

Mark Nicholson wrote:
TONY wrote:

Yes indeedy!!! You can grab a brand new copy for £39.99 (plus postage).

So JUST UNDER £50 then?! :?