Drowned In Sound -- New Omega Release 8-24-69 M.S.

Anything about Elvis
More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

tuttifrutti
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Re: Drowned In Sound -- New Omega Release 8-24-69 M.S.

Post by tuttifrutti »

TCB-FAN wrote:
tuttifrutti wrote:In my cd player now.But nothing new for me.I have it all before on FTD with others, but now on one disc except what I say.
It's out already ??
Sense a couple of days ago.I got my original copy today.I think it's better then the old DAE.
But the old DAE where fine releases all of them and the Luxor releases too :D
What an amazing sound they have these Luxor releases.I hope i'm not the only one here that think so?

Scarre
Registered for: 21 years

Post by Scarre »

javilu wrote:
tuttifrutti wrote:In my cd player now.But nothing new for me.I have it all before on FTD with others, but now on one disc except what I say.
why on earth would you spend money on something you already have
Tell that to the people who bought The Complete EP Masters Collection...

javilu
Registered for: 20 years 11 months

Post by javilu »

Scarre wrote:
javilu wrote:
why on earth would you spend money on something you already have
Tell that to the people who bought The Complete EP Masters Collection...
They could make a case of having the complete masters together, remastered and with a superb book.
Here they took the DAE CD, the Writing for the king CD and released a new bootleg.

“Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot.”

Tim C
Prolonged Suspension. Repeat Offender
Prolonged Suspension. Repeat Offender
Registered for: 13 years 11 months

Post by Tim C »

Same case can be made for this cd Javilu...the almost whole concert (remastered) on one cd with a nice booklet or sleeve...LOL.

When someone has an audience, do not disrupt them with the purpose of stealing their audience.
When you do a favor do not make others notice your effort.
Do not be impressed by strong personalities.

Deleted User 1099

Post by Deleted User 1099 »

No, the same case cannot be made, because this "company" (probably just a stupid, greedy geek sitting in his mama’s room and piecing this thing together on his home computer) has not improved the sound, it has just ripped everything from various official releases and merged it with a few soundboard tracks. The Complete Masters has undergone a total revamp, and it is original work, not something that was stolen.

javilu
Registered for: 20 years 11 months

Post by javilu »

Ken Jensen wrote:No, the same case cannot be made, because this "company" (probably just a stupid, greedy geek sitting in his mama’s room and piecing this thing together on his home computer) has not improved the sound, it has just ripped everything from various official releases and merged it with a few soundboard tracks. The Complete Masters has undergone a total revamp, and it is original work, not something that was stolen.
+1.

Anyone could have done "Drowned in sound" at home, but not the complete masters.

“Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot.”

Topic author
TCB-FAN
Registered for: 15 years

Post by TCB-FAN »

Ken Jensen wrote:No, probably just a stupid, greedy geek sitting in his mama’s room and piecing this thing together on his home computer.

That's no way to talk about certain members of this forum.

"If The Songs Don't Go Over With The Crowd, We Can Always Do A Medley Of Costumes."

Elvis A. Presley, 1970