Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

My site are up

Sat May 03, 2003 9:59 pm

Hi, my site are up now, it is only a small part that are working now, but i was so exited to see it online that i could not wait.
It will have many pictures and a hell of a lota more covers.
So a big thanks to the webmaster " Fred from France"
Please go and see it.
http://www.(deleted - see guidelines #9)/

Looking good !

Sat May 03, 2003 10:11 pm

Hello Kenny , i just have taken a quick look and at first glance it looks very nice !

Small comment : by the coversection , the cd covers from A dinner date with elvis is wrong ! The first pressing is :

http://www.elvis-collectors.com/DinnerDate.jpg

This is not the second one :lol:

Ron & Jessica - Netherlands

Sat May 03, 2003 10:14 pm

Looks great Kenny :!: :!: Keep up the great work :!: :!:

regards,
Stefan

Sat May 03, 2003 10:15 pm

WE WANT MORE!!!

Succes with the site,Kenny!!

Sat May 03, 2003 10:21 pm

Ron, i got the info on the covers from Peter van Bragth in the Netherlands, he could be wrong to, but are you sure about that.
When they put the original cover from the lp on the cd, was that when the bonus songs come also ?

I think you are right

Sat May 03, 2003 10:34 pm

Kenny,i have the first pressing of this one,it contains no bonus tracks.
And the cover is the one Ron send you,a 75 pic(strange for a showrelease from1970)

Sat May 03, 2003 10:40 pm

I think the 2nd press have the bonus songs.

We are working on it now

Sat May 03, 2003 10:54 pm

Hi Kenny,
your website looks great!!
Good work.
Yes, you are right.
The 2nd pressing from A Dinner date with Elvis has the Bonus songs!

Andy-M.
8)

new site

Sun May 04, 2003 3:42 am

Hi Kennyelvis-great start! Good luck.

Sun May 04, 2003 11:06 am

Well done kenny.

:D

Sun May 04, 2003 11:43 am

Thanks Kenny!

Just to let you know, the link to "A new live experience" do not work!

Sun May 04, 2003 1:29 pm

Just got to say that I realise all the hard work you have put into your site.

There's some 'SERIOUS' time been spent scanning and collating all that info so far, I just wanted to say well done, it's appreciated and not un-noticed.

Not sure I would have the patience like you.

Thanks again.

Sun May 04, 2003 1:48 pm

Kenny a fantastic job you've done there (& to your helper).....the only thing I would add is that on your front page you don't have 'Right Click' enabled so that you can select 'Open in new window' ...this can be handy for people surfing around the pages of your site....it's alot better than going throught several pages then having to go back, then back then back again, you do have 'Right Click' enabled on your Bootleg PAGE though. This is not a critisism just an observation for being more user friendly...great stuff.

Sun May 04, 2003 3:23 pm

Thank you all for all the kind words, i will first say that i have not scanned all thouse covers that will be up on that site, i have only scanned about 300 covers (but that was a shitty job) The guy that have scanned the rest are my very good friend from The Netherlands Peter van Bragth, he is the guy that made the very good cover cd last year, he is also working on one of the finest Elvis sites i have ever seen "Solid Gold Elvis".
And another guy that realy needs a BIG thanks are a guy that i have just been friends with, "Fred from France" he is also the webmaster on the site, and Ray ! i will tell the webmaster what you just told me, so we`ll see what he can do with it.

And another thing, we will take off almost all of the 2nd and 3rd pressings that are up on the site, we will only have up the ones that have BIG differense, we need to do that to get more space.'

Sun May 04, 2003 3:53 pm

The site looks great Kenny!

Super job on the cover scans. Perfect!

Just one note to pass along: the front cover link for CD 3 and 4 for A Profile Vol 1 are both set to CD 3.

Thanks again for adding a great site!!!

All the best and continued success!!!

Sun May 04, 2003 3:58 pm

elvis fan, thanks for telling, i will have the webmaster to fix it.
:lol:

Mon May 05, 2003 12:02 am

We have now fixed a few things on the site, and covers from A-O are also up, will do more cover upload tomorrow.

And soon we will do the pictures.....