Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Legendary Performer vol 2

Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:14 am

That poor album never gets its do. Case in point on the 70s box book of stamps the album was pictured with a whole on the cover, with which it came, and you then could see, not the cover picture that was on the album sleave that you saw when you brought the album, but you saw the front cover of the book that was enclosed with it, because someone forget to shot the album with the poper sleave.

One would think that mistake would be caught but it ended up in that beautiful "Complete Masters" Book also. Go figure. I could have lent them a copy of my album that has the orginal sleave!!

Burning Love

Re: Legendary Performer vol 2

Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:39 pm

Burning Love wrote:That poor album never gets its do. Case in point on the 70s box book of stamps the album was pictured with a whole on the cover, with which it came, and you then could see, not the cover picture that was on the album sleave that you saw when you brought the album, but you saw the front cover of the book that was enclosed with it, because someone forget to shot the album with the poper sleave.

One would think that mistake would be caught but it ended up in that beautiful "Complete Masters" Book also. Go figure. I could have lent them a copy of my album that has the orginal sleave!!

Burning Love

I get your point, but may i ask what nationality you are, sir? The wording is hard to understand here.