Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Sweet Home Chicago

Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:16 am

OK, Hope you all had a Happy Holiday season. Here is the first new page of this year, just in time for Elvis' birthday.
http://scottymoore.net/Chicago.html
Feel free to propagate but not steal.
I've added a Facebook Like button to the bottom. We don't use Facebook to promote the site but for those of you that have facebook, click it, its a cool way to let your friends know about it.
As usual any you missed are at http://scottymoore.net/venues.html
Not sure when there'll be more. Gail has one or two that we'll be adding to the scrapbook soon.
Thanks,
Jim

PS Happy Elvis Birthday!

Re: Sweet Home Chicago

Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:35 am

LOVE your pages. Excellent work, thank you.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:29 pm

Much obliged! I knew you'ld like the Beatle content, i did.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:26 pm

Great! And a new live shot as well. Thanks, James!

Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:52 am

Boy, that 1955 Linclon sure looks like the precurser the the Batmobile of my favortie TV series, Batman starring Adam West and Burt Ward of 1967-68.

Also being from Chicago I really love this page. What a thrill of this concert was found and released.

Burning Love

Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:26 am

Burning Love wrote:Boy, that 1955 Linclon sure looks like the precurser the the Batmobile of my favortie TV series, Batman starring Adam West and Burt Ward of 1967-68.

Glad you liked it but you should go back and reread that section again

Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:54 am

JamesVRoy wrote:Much obliged! I knew you'ld like the Beatle content, i did.

I was even more excited by the shots of that 1955 Lincoln Futura! God, what an awesome car, especially after George Barris modified it in 1965 for an ABC-TV series.

Ironic that it debuted 56 years ago on this very day.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:02 am

Yeah it was a real stretch including it on the page but I was always intrigued by the car and wanted to find a way to tie it in.