Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: Last Elvis Concert You Listened To Was?

Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:12 am

Just listened to the July 5, 1976, Memphis, Tennessee concert. ::rocks
rlj

Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:15 am

June 10th, 1975

Let Me Take You Home.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:42 am

Haven't listened to an Elvis concert in months. Perhaps I'll give the Aloha Legacy Edition a spin tomorrow.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:53 pm

Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:05 pm

Great setlist! :D August 25 1974
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:32 pm

Great set list, great show, ...and a long one ...over 76 minutes.. ::rocks

Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:34 pm

Ciscoking wrote:Great set list, great show, ...and a long one ...over 76 minutes.. ::rocks

do u know if theres a soundboard exsisting?, the soundquality aint really good

Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:51 pm

Johnny2523 wrote:
Ciscoking wrote:Great set list, great show, ...and a long one ...over 76 minutes.. ::rocks

do u know if theres a soundboard exsisting?, the soundquality aint really good

According to Keith Flynn's website, a soundboard exists.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:23 pm

Rob - I enjoy reading your thoughts on the various audience recordings you've played.

I haven't listened to a whole Elvis show since my previous post on here a few months ago, but I did play some of the Elvis In Person FTD in the car yesterday.

Brilliant recordings. Now that truly his Elvis at his best.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:26 pm

The one I listed today is top notch. Very impressive sound on both discs -- especially the show on the 19th. It made the list.

Get it if you can.

Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:15 pm

I listened to "Solitaire" this morning on repeat.

I'm still frazzled, pardon me.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:28 am

Shreveport 1975, another Saturday night!
Listened to the show on the long flight to my holiday destination.

A lot of fun, great vibe and solid sound.
I won't play this one often though, June 1975 is well represented in my collection and by now, we know what to expect.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:46 am

Not one of the best, but in it's corrected speed, elvis still gives atleast a fair performance, It's Midnight is performed quite okay, and some jokes are actually quite funny. I still don't hate this how, but again i don't hate any show elvis did
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:20 am

Johnny2523 wrote:Not one of the best, but in it's corrected speed, elvis still gives atleast a fair performance, It's Midnight is performed quite okay, and some jokes are actually quite funny. I still don't hate this how, but again i don't hate any show elvis did

I agree Johnny, hate is too strong of a word when it comes to an Elvis concert, there are highlights in every show imo. For the past two days I've been listening to the prince from another planet set, alternating between the afternoon and evening shows. What a wonderful release this one his.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:34 am

flamingstar81 wrote:
Johnny2523 wrote:Not one of the best, but in it's corrected speed, elvis still gives atleast a fair performance, It's Midnight is performed quite okay, and some jokes are actually quite funny. I still don't hate this how, but again i don't hate any show elvis did

I agree Johnny, hate is too strong of a word when it comes to an Elvis concert, there are highlights in every show imo. For the past two days I've been listening to the prince from another planet set, alternating between the afternoon and evening shows. What a wonderful release this one his.

i agree love that set to, altough the cd/dvd are hard to get out of there, thats why i ripped them to my computer so i don't scratch them

Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:00 am

The MSG concerts when I bought the PFAP set. Before, that, I cannot remember.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:44 am

Been listening lately to the Here I Go Again D.A. bootleg and rediscovering Elvis Vegas1969 again. However I still would take El's act in August 1970 over anything from August 1969.

Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:32 pm

Pretty good sound and entertaining show.

Get it if you can.

Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:18 pm

Back in Portland - April 27, 1973. Am downloading it off You Tube right now :evil:

Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:25 am

Yesterday I gave Touchdown's DOWNTOWN LONG BEACH another spin. A good show in fine audience-recording-sound. :D

Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:54 pm

Excellent show.

Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:17 am

Robert wrote:Shreveport 1975, another Saturday night!
Listened to the show on the long flight to my holiday destination.

A lot of fun, great vibe and solid sound.
I won't play this one often though, June 1975 is well represented in my collection and by now, we know what to expect.

I have to agree - this is a highly enjoyable disc, and one of the most enjoyable soundboard escapes from FTD. Elvis was hardly cutting edge in spring and summer 1975, but his shows must have been a great deal of fun.

Sat May 11, 2013 2:02 pm

Sat May 11, 2013 2:24 pm

Fine show from a too much overlooked Tahoe season

Sat May 11, 2013 7:52 pm

Night fever in vegas August 30, 1974 ::rocks