Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

HELP !!!!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:01 pm

Elvis fans we have to unite.
We have to do something.
According to R & b member on this forum , Elvis profile and popularity in US is very low.
And now with Chuck Berry' s death, everybody is forgetting about Elvis acomplishments in the 50s.
Some even say that Elvis followed after Chuck and not the other way.They ( a lot of people from the media , even music critics are overlooking Elvis and forgeting his influence)do not know music history properly.
We should focus on Elvis 50s recordings and show them to all the kids and teenagers and non- Elvis fans. They think Elvis is only jumpsuits and being fat.Elvis 50s legacy is too much overlooked and left in the dust. Helpppp.....
Heartbreak hotel/ My baby left me/ So glad you' re mine/ Lawdy miss clawdy/ Hound dog/ Dont be cruel/ Too much/ Jailhouse Rock/ Rip it ip/ Ready Teddy/ Treat me nice/ I beg of you/ One Night/ Baby I don t care/ Party/ Mean woman blues/ Got a lot of living to do/ King creole/ All shook up/ Trouble/ Hard headed woman/ Wear my ring around your neck/ I got stung/ A big hunk o love/ I need your love tonight/ Ain' t that loving you baby...all these recordings plus the ones from Sun, clearly show why Elvis is the King of Rock and Roll and not Chuck( who' s music I also like, let 's be clear) but is clear to me that Elvis 50s rock and roll is clearly superior to any other rock music from the 50s.The records speak for themselves.I don t care if Elvis was not a songwriter , just listen to his music with your mind and body and soul.
Elvis fans please unite!!!
With respect, Chucky.

Re: HELP !!!!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:07 pm

...all is fine...nothing to worry about...Jeez!! :lol:

Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:09 pm

sweetangeline wrote:...all is fine...nothing to worry about...Jeez!! :lol:

Please excuse me if I was over the top.
I do not know the situation in US.
I am in Eastern Europe, but after all this Chuck Berry situation I am a bit worried....

Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:44 pm

Chucky99 wrote:
sweetangeline wrote:...all is fine...nothing to worry about...Jeez!! :lol:

Please excuse me if I was over the top.
I do not know the situation in US.
I am in Eastern Europe, but after all this Chuck Berry situation I am a bit worried....

Respectfully my friend, you think too much.

Think about it less and enjoy Elvis' legacy for what it is - you'll find your peace there if you only look :)

Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:45 pm

What are you worried about? Just sit back and enjoy the music of Elvis and Chuck, two completely separate recording artists.

Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:50 pm

Easy tiger!!.....Its Elvis we are talking about here :wtf: 8)

Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:10 pm

Chucky99 wrote:HELP !!!!!!!!!!

"I need somebody!"

Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:54 pm

Worry about the health and well being of you and your loved ones. This stuff is trivial.

Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:57 pm

I have not slept for 2 nights over this and I'm drinking a lot more

Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:19 pm

You seem to be getting too worked up over it. All i have heard from friends and people around is how "we're not forgetting the bathroom incident and sex tape, Chuck". :lol:

I love both artists, Elvis more obviously, but just enjoy both. If you're an Elvis fan, please don't jam him down peoples throats. People don't like that.
Last edited by Duke90 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:20 pm

It's alright .Elvis's legacy is secure.

Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:36 pm

I like Elvis.

Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:57 pm

Maybe if Elvis In Concert is released on Blu-ray, it will help rehabilitate Elvis' legacy in the U.S. At the very least, there is a rumor that the audio release of Elvis In Concert may be reissued by Sony later this year, so keep the faith.

Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:05 pm

elvis-fan wrote:

"I need somebody!"

That great Beatles song only has one exclamation point officially!

Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:29 pm

Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:46 pm

don't worry Graceland business is doing just fine. and the older the artist the more likely their popularity will dip somewhat. it will happen to most. don't worry about it.

Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:22 pm

Right.

Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:41 pm

And Help in my opinion is one of the greatest rock and roll songs of The Beatles.

Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:12 pm

Chucky99 wrote:Elvis fans we have to unite.
We have to do something.
According to R & b member on this forum , Elvis profile and popularity in US is very low.
And now with Chuck Berry' s death, everybody is forgetting about Elvis acomplishments in the 50s.
Some even say that Elvis followed after Chuck and not the other way.They ( a lot of people from the media , even music critics are overlooking Elvis and forgeting his influence)do not know music history properly.
We should focus on Elvis 50s recordings and show them to all the kids and teenagers and non- Elvis fans. They think Elvis is only jumpsuits and being fat.Elvis 50s legacy is too much overlooked and left in the dust. Helpppp.....
Heartbreak hotel/ My baby left me/ So glad you' re mine/ Lawdy miss clawdy/ Hound dog/ Dont be cruel/ Too much/ Jailhouse Rock/ Rip it ip/ Ready Teddy/ Treat me nice/ I beg of you/ One Night/ Baby I don t care/ Party/ Mean woman blues/ Got a lot of living to do/ King creole/ All shook up/ Trouble/ Hard headed woman/ Wear my ring around your neck/ I got stung/ A big hunk o love/ I need your love tonight/ Ain' t that loving you baby...all these recordings plus the ones from Sun, clearly show why Elvis is the King of Rock and Roll and not Chuck( who' s music I also like, let 's be clear) but is clear to me that Elvis 50s rock and roll is clearly superior to any other rock music from the 50s.The records speak for themselves.I don t care if Elvis was not a songwriter , just listen to his music with your mind and body and soul.
Elvis fans please unite!!!
With respect, Chucky.

You are a little too obsessed with Elvis Presley.

Take a step back, and breathe.

Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:17 pm

Ain't nothing to worry about.

Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:56 pm

Elvis is still TCB!

Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:45 pm

Elvis seems to be still cool, hopefully this sample of kids is pretty relevant to other kids in Germany :)

...and these kids have a good taste in music :D

Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:52 pm

elvis-fan wrote:

"I need somebody!"

...to lean on.

Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:15 am

And there was me thinking you were going to give us a review of The Beatles "Help" album.

That aside, you need to calm down or you'll put yourself in an early grave.

Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:25 am

emjel wrote:And there was me thinking you were going to give us a review of The Beatles "Help" album.

That aside, you need to calm down or you'll put yourself in an early grave.

Let me tell you something...

...Last night....I Listened to the song Help by the Beatles, but I could not understand what they were saying, because they were screaming in my ears.Those beatles, they like to scream a lot, don't they? After that, I listened to Help me make it throught the night, By Elvis, and I calmed down. I was relaxed again.....