Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

WHAT IS YOUR THOUGHT 'S ON ELVIS' LAST YEAR

Fri May 02, 2003 10:44 pm

HI

WHAT IS YOUR GUY'S OPINON OF ELVIS FROM THE YEAR 1977 ?
Last edited by MEMPHIS RAINS on Sat May 03, 2003 4:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fri May 02, 2003 10:55 pm

Edited OUT! :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Guest on Sun May 04, 2003 4:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Right here

Sat May 03, 2003 12:25 am

I'm interested. How do i get a list? :D

BamaJon

Sat May 03, 2003 3:58 am

Be careful, my friend, in stating you are selling CD-R so openly. You may not know or may not care, but the bootleg-police *ifpi* and *sabam* is watching the net and also this MB. Recently they posted a warning "don't copy music" on this or the previous MB. Perhaps you haven't noticed it, but I have.

It apparantly doesn't matter if you copy a bootleg or an official release, they will hunt you down to make an example out of you. You cannot copy a CD-R, sell it, and get away with it forever, because you don't own the rights on Elvis' recorded voice, musicians, composers. They all like to get paid, you know.

I'm not trying to mess up your "business", I haven't been innocent myself, but urge you to be careful out there. How do I know this: well, I've been "had" by them once before, and had to pay a certain amount to keep things out of the courthouse. No kidding :cry:

I'll take a list

Sat May 03, 2003 4:50 am

Please send me a list. There is a lot of Elvis stuff I'm looking for.

Sat May 03, 2003 4:28 pm

MEMPHIS RAINS

THANK YOU JAMES 27 FOR YOUR CONCERN, THIS WAS JUST A IDEA THAT A FRIEND AND WE JUST POSTED THIS MEASSAGE TO SEE WHAT REPLY WE WOULD GET AND WE'VE DECIDED NOT GO THRU WITH IT , WE DO NOT WANT ANY TROUBLE WITH ANYBODY , SORRY OFR THE POST GUY'S .

THANKS MEMPHIS RAINS

Sun May 04, 2003 12:55 am

I didn't mean to scare you, but I sincerely think you made the right decision, Memphis Rains. I have some experience in this and trust me: in the long run it's simply not worth it. It looks like a good idea first to make some pocket change, but in practice it's way too much risk. You get blacklisted, legal trouble, laywer letters, up to thousands of dollars. I could make a deal outside the courthouse, but don't count on this kinda luck always...

Remember "they" get paid to frame people like you, even though it is small-scale. They (laywers) get paid the same, whether large-scale or small-scale offence. And small-scale offencers are easier to "frame".