Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

ELVIS ON TOUR LISTING FOOTAGE (4 PART) AFTER THE APRIL TOUR

Fri May 02, 2003 9:31 pm

ASTA LA VISTA BB
Last edited by CHRISTIAN M on Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 02, 2003 11:56 pm

There's no doubt that a <u>very</u> cool "Elvis On Tour SE" could be prepared from all the available footage. The problem is convincing EPE and Turner that such a release will turn a profit.

The fabulous "That's The Way It Is SE" did not make the expected amount of money and thus any type of follow-up died on the vine. A shame!

Sat May 03, 2003 12:00 am

hi doc
have you anything yet when this dvd be coming out
this elvis on tour.
i havent heard anything on this.

curtis simpkins

Sat May 03, 2003 12:02 am

Doc -

Some of us were hoping that Turner/whoever would realise that the disappointing sales performance of the TTWII SE was down to their own crass marketing methods !

Colin B

Sat May 03, 2003 12:11 am

I would agree that some of the marketing decisions regarding TTWII SE served to reduce sales and a broader interest in the subject. But getting the nimble corporate minds who approved said decisions to admit to this is another "impossible dream."

Mon May 05, 2003 7:17 pm

thanks christian m
its really is some great info your giving us keep em coming
R.D

Tue May 06, 2003 1:20 pm

:lol: thanks also Christian M- great work and thought provoking! :roll:

Tue May 06, 2003 5:05 pm

This MSG picture comes originally from this website. When we redone the " Jumpsuit Junkies " section I changed a few pics and didn't use that one.

Obviously other website(s) took it back then. If you go at the " Jumpsuit Junkies " section on page 1972-12 you'll others taken by the same person.

FECC Team

Tue May 06, 2003 10:54 pm

ASTA LA VISTA BB
Last edited by CHRISTIAN M on Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 08, 2003 6:37 pm

What is the name of the N.Y local tv who shoot the M.S.G show ?
maybe they are a website of this TV
THANKS
TITI

Thu May 08, 2003 7:29 pm

If it is channel 2 in NY, then it was WCBS-TV. However, I once saw this footage in an MSNBC special called Headliners and Legends, so it might also be WNBC-TV (Channel 4).

Mike C