Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Fantastic song line-up European ETC

Fri May 02, 2003 5:46 pm

Just read the song line-up for the European Elvis The Concert-tour this May/June, on the EPE website.
I think it´s fantastic!
I´m really looking forward to Mystery Train/Tiger Man and What Now My Love!!
I´ll be there on June 3 and 8 during the Dutch concerts.

Fri May 02, 2003 5:59 pm

Great tracklist indeed!!
A few changes in the programm and line-up,
3 new songs(Mystery train/Tiger man-What now my love-and suprise If i can dream!!)
Ed Enoch and the golden Covenent(replacing the Imperials last tour)

This sounds exciting!!
I'll be there when the show hits Belgium in june!!

Fri May 02, 2003 6:10 pm

I'm glad they've added the new songs!! Mystery Train/Tiger Man will rock!

Fri May 02, 2003 6:39 pm

YES!! this is going to be a fantastic show, my 3rd since 2000. Realy looking forward to hear If I Can Dream, Mystery Train ~ Tiger Man (one of my all time fovarorites!) and What Now My Love.

Regards,
Stefan

Sat May 03, 2003 2:59 am

Indeed the song lineup looks good. I shall be at Wembley Arena on May24, and perhaps we should all post our reviews of each show. I'm sure that someone from this board will be going to every show.

Mon May 05, 2003 10:34 am

Hi Stephen Butler!
Just being curious... If my memory serves me well, there was a post about Elvis The Concert on one of the old FECC messageboards about 1,5-2 years ago were you said that you wouldnt go to a ETC because you thought it would be too "morbid", I believe was the word used. This is of course none of my business, but Im just curious why you changed your mind.
Enjoy the concert!

Mon May 05, 2003 2:48 pm

Hi Scarre,

You are correct that, at the time of the last tour (in 2001 I believe it was), I had no intention of going to any of the shows. In fact, at the time that the tickets for this tour went on sale in September 2002 I still cannot think what possessed me to buy tickets. Perhaps I, like many others, was riding high on a wave of euphoria after a number one single and album and I just thought "what the hell".

Still, I can't say I'm not a little afraid. I'm looking forward to it, but my chief interest is to see the band play live.

Mon May 05, 2003 5:27 pm

Yeah, it's great to see 3 new number, especially Mystery train/tiger man. I hope with the flashing lights. That would be awesome.

:D :D :D :D :D

Tue May 06, 2003 7:54 am

Thx for the answere Stephen!