Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

who should i contact if i have a song ive written a tribute

Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:47 pm

For the 40th Anniv , 2017 there will be an original song that im gonna do a tribute to elvis, now my questions is who should i contact that i could get an interview ? play this song ? any contact people would help, after all i do this for Elvis, for his memory....
Thank you
Lior

Re: who should i contact if i have a song ive written a trib

Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:58 pm

california boy wrote:For the 40th Anniv , 2017 there will be an original song that im gonna do a tribute to elvis, now my questions is who should i contact that i could get an interview ? play this song ? any contact people would help, after all i do this for Elvis, for his memory....
Thank you
Lior

Not my expertise but there are several ways of doing this..
Youtube of course.. or try to create some PR through fanclubs or EPE (easier said than done;)
There are a few dedicated Elvis radio stations who may wanna play it.

Good luck man, hope things work out.

Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:42 pm

Robert wrote:
california boy wrote:For the 40th Anniv , 2017 there will be an original song that im gonna do a tribute to elvis, now my questions is who should i contact that i could get an interview ? play this song ? any contact people would help, after all i do this for Elvis, for his memory....
Thank you
Lior

Not my expertise but there are several ways of doing this..
Youtube of course.. or try to create some PR through fanclubs or EPE (easier said than done;)
There are a few dedicated Elvis radio stations who may wanna play it.

Good luck man, hope things work out.

Hi Robert, thank you , i really appreciate it
ill try those radio stations that play elvis in Memphis....
The thing is i wanna get some interview for the events on the August 16th 2017....ill try ;)

Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:41 pm

You have to be at least somewhat known well enough for those radio stations to want to book you.

There are a lot of singers who put out music thru the internet that can't get on radio shows.