Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: Do you have a rare Elvis CD? Show it to us, please!

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:21 pm

Very nice RCA BMG Germany Inhouse CD in Cardboardsleeve 8)

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:23 pm

GregCieslik wrote:Here are 3 more from BMG USA. The He Walks Beside Me CD was only released in Australia and Canada. The one pictured is from Australia and is rarer than the Canadian issue. The Elvis In Demand CD is from BMG Australia and has not been issued by BMG by any other country. The Roustabout CD (with original track listing) is from Australia and has only been issed in Australia in the mid 1990's by BMG until USA issued it in 2010.

Very nice Greg 8)

Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:33 am

Here is a real MONSTER. Very hard to find. It is from BMG South Africa issued by Readers Digest there. Enjoy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:36 am

Here is a nice one from Germany. Now hard to come by.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:53 am

Looking Good Greg.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:47 am

GregCieslik wrote:Here is a nice one from Germany. Now hard to come by.

You own some gems ::rocks

Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:33 pm

Here is the great Merry Christmas CD from USA. It is one of the first CDs issued and then deleteted.
Greg

Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:46 pm

GregCieslik wrote:Here is the great Merry Christmas CD from USA. It is one of the first CDs issued and then deleteted.
Greg

Oh my :shock: .

I,m not jealous :mrgreen:

:D

Alan.

Elvis Is Back - 24 karat gold disc - Japan

Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:22 pm

Rare Japanese release.
Only the Obi is from Japan. BMG Japan imported the US release and re-packed the CD with a Japanese wraparound Obi.
Limited Edition DCC Compact Classics 24 Kt. Gold Disc under license from BMG Direct Marketing.

Aksel
http://www.elvisoncd.com

Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:56 am

Here a nice goodie from RCA Italy. It is the Rock And Roll Rhapsody CD - comes packaged as a Christmas Ornament.
Always was hard to find.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:23 am

Here is the cool looking Live In Dallas from RCA Holland pressed for It's Elvis Time. I always liked this cover. Nice looking Elvis from On Tour movie even if it was 3 years from the recording included on the CD.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:57 am

Here is a nice promo CD from Norway.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:51 am

Here is the CD single, maxi CD single and the full CD from RCA France for Elvis Romantique release. A very nice combo.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:18 am

Here is the original Almost In Love CD from BMG Special Products USA availabe from Avon catalog.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:20 am

Here is the rare BMG Germany pressing of Rare Elvis Volume 1. It is very hard to find it now.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:03 am

Here is the first Radio Show on CD - It is a 2 CD set. To this day it is one of the best radio shows. A very good listen.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:34 pm

sorry

Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:11 pm

Barry, you have a fantastic collection :-)

Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:12 pm

More..!... :lol:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:59 am

Here is a picture of my Elvis CD collection displayed on custom made shelves. It is some of it in the picture.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:45 am

GregCieslik wrote:Here is a picture of my Elvis CD collection displayed on custom made shelves. It is some of it in the picture.

WOW!! LOTS OF ELVIS CDS~!! COOL!!

Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:09 am

Fantastic CD Collections friends :D
Incl. some Mega Rare CDs 8)
Great ::rocks

Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:40 pm

I'm confused.
This topic is to show us the rare cds some collectors may have or just to show every cd we have in our collections?

Great collection Barry, but you distort the meaning of this topic.

Regards,
Alfred.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:49 pm

Alfredo wrote:I'm confused.
This topic is to show us the rare cds some collectors may have or just to show every cd we have in our collections?

Regards,
Alfred.

Sorry about that Alfred, but that's how my photos are, as I stated some rare, some not.
Tell you what, I won't bother to post anymore photos, don't want to upset anyone.
Barry

Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:01 pm

Hello Barry,
maybe you can be more selective in the cds you show us, even you can save time uploading such amount of pictures. The are some very rare ones but they lose visibility in between of some easy to find cds

Btw I'm not upset, it was just my opinion.

Take care my friend!
Alfred.

Barry wrote:
Alfredo wrote:I'm confused.

Regards,
Alfred.

Sorry about that Alfred, but that's how my photos are, as I stated some rare, some not.
Tell you what, I won't bother to post anymore photos, don't want to upset anyone.
Barry