Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

vinyl to cd

Thu May 01, 2003 10:10 pm

I have a vast collection of both vinyl and cd, official and imports, I have started fooling around with the computer and the stereo and found I can put vinyl on to cd quite easily.

My problem is simply, what do I put on to cd, unfortunately, such is the size of my cd collection the vinyl collection (with a few exceptions) has been placed in the loft ( extremely carefully I may add ).

I do have a record player, but I am idle and find cds a lot easier to play, plus as i travel a lot most of my listening is done in the jeep from the cd player in there.

So what would other members recommend, I would be interested to hear some comments

cheers

Andy

Thu May 01, 2003 10:12 pm

Andy, I'm not sure what your question is?

Fri May 02, 2003 7:38 am

I'm not quite sure what your question is either.
If you are asking if you should put those vinyl albums on cd, why not. If you enjoy them and want to hear them on cd, go ahead. That's what I've done. If it's not originally on cd, I put them there. I've done thousands of vinyl albums on cd. Can't do anything about those "pops" though.

jeff R

Fri May 02, 2003 9:16 am

I think he is asking what Albums we would recomend he put onto CD for his listening pleasure.

So I would suggest putting your favourite Albums on there as it is you who will be listening to them, not us. :wink:

:twisted: