Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Need help with my website

Thu May 01, 2003 9:06 pm

Hi,
I need help to make my websit, i have sign up for one year on a france place, the problem is that i dont know france.
The guy that was seppose to help me out, are not in the picture anymore, it was him that sign me up one the france place cose he know france.
So i got another guy one the job, he was very helpfull in the begining, but have not heard from him for many days now, why take a job if you cant do it !!!!!!!.

So i need help from some that have the time to help me, and that can be online when we have a "date".
I know how i want the site to look like, i have everything ready, i just need help to put the sh*t together.

So if you have time and want to be a webmaster on a very good site, then send me a few words.

Thanks a MILLION

Thu May 01, 2003 10:26 pm

Maybe you can contact them and see if there is any policy for canceling your membership. So maybe you can get some of the money back

Francesc

Fri May 02, 2003 4:14 pm

I know how to upload the files via FTP, and have a fairly good understanding of writing/designing pages using Microsoft Front Page (which writes HTML code for you). I haven’t really got enough free time to take on the responsibility of webmaster, but if you need any help with specific questions regarding how to get the site up and running, I’ll be happy to help out.

Sat May 03, 2003 9:18 am

Thanks to all of you that have helped me out, i am now in contact with a very nice guy that are helping me step by step, and IT IS WORKING :D
So now i am back in business, so maybe it will not be so long until my site are up and running :lol: