Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

100 Most Shocking Moments: Elvis' death #28

Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:48 am

VH1's got a show on called 100 Most Shocking Moments In Music and they had Elvis' death at #28 behind Kanye West's taking the moment away from Taylor Swift at the MTV Music Awards and rapper TI being busted by the Feds. WTF? :shock: You would think the death of the man who is the only reason that a tasteless show like that even has a reason for existing would have been at least top 10 if not #1. What a smack to Elvis's face and legacy. Oh yeah, all they showed were the "fat Elvis" pics and I mean the worst they could find.

I'm sure they'll give the top spot to the freak show since he recently died. :roll:

Re: 100 Most Shocking Moments: Elvis' death #28

Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:52 am

elvisallc wrote:VH1's got a show on called 100 Most Shocking Moments In Music and they had Elvis' death at #28 behind Kanye West's taking the moment away from Taylor Swift at the MTV Music Awards and rapper TI being busted by the Feds. WTF?

When adjudging historical events, VH1 is your finest resource.

Kanye was right!

Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:57 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
elvisallc wrote:VH1's got a show on called 100 Most Shocking Moments In Music and they had Elvis' death at #28 behind Kanye West's taking the moment away from Taylor Swift at the MTV Music Awards and rapper TI being busted by the Feds. WTF?

Kanye was right!

I assume that was meant to be sarcasm, right? VH1 is a joke when it comes to reality compared to fantasy.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:18 am

elvisallc wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:

Kanye was right!

I assume that was meant to be sarcasm, right?

You are a college student, right ?

Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:57 pm

elvisallc wrote:You would think the death of the man who is the only reason that a tasteless show like that even has a reason for existing

Right on.... :roll:

Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:14 pm

elvisallc wrote: VH1 is a joke when it comes to reality compared to fantasy.

And yet, you quote them. Who's the real joke?

T