Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Hi there Splanky!

Thu May 01, 2003 12:40 pm

How ya´ doin´? :D

Sincerely MB280E (your friend from Kr-sund, Norway)

Hi There

Sun May 04, 2003 11:01 pm

Just got back from a field trip to Oppdal,Norway and found the new FTD- cd's which will probably make this a short night for me. For the enlightenment of readers in Mid-Norway I'm happy to say that in co-operation with Flaming Star we are planning a new Elvis-meeting in Grong one Saturday in September of this year.Date has not yet been fixed,but members of the F.S.-club will be notified.

Have a nice evening !

Splanky

Tue May 06, 2003 7:45 pm

Hi Goliath\Splanky!!

Why the hell are you guys writing in english when you can speak on the phone in Norway???
This is a Elvis message board, not some kind of a diary for Splanky's vacations! :evil:

Have a nice day!

Tue May 06, 2003 11:56 pm

It´s also a forum to meet fellow Elvis friends so why don´t you just stuff it!!?? :x

Sincerely MB280E

Wed May 07, 2003 1:18 am

hey mb
watch out peter franks well tell you to use
private message. :lol:

curtis simpkins

Wed May 07, 2003 5:20 pm

Yeah, he might do that... :)

I just feel that if Splanky wanted to inform our Norvegian friends about this local Elvis meeting he should be given the right to do so without "Mr Fact" bitching about it.

Sincerely MB280E

Sat May 10, 2003 12:00 am

No, Splanky can not do so.
He can call you and tell you about it, because if it was meant for the norwegians you could have written in norwegian.
No use for us to know.
Calm down - or I will.

Have a nice day!

Hi guys!

Sat May 10, 2003 3:34 am

I'm a Norwegian too!
But I agree with some of the complaints! Still, it's nice to see how many Norwegians coming along!
For the rest of you out there, bare with us!