More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
VonD
Registered for: 14 years 7 months

autograph experts - help please

Post by VonD »

Hi All

i am looking to buy an Elvis signature and came across this on Ebay - can anyone confirm if its genuine ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Elvis-Presley-Signed-Autographed-PSA-DNA-Auto_W0QQitemZ110426237887QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item19b5eaabbf

I know that Ebay has a bad reputation , but i really have no idea where to look

thanks
Von xx

Little Darlin
Registered for: 17 years
Location: Being Entertained By Grammy Nominated Artist Adam Lambert.

Re: autograph experts - help please

Post by Little Darlin »

VonD wrote:Hi All

i am looking to buy an Elvis signature and came across this on Ebay - can anyone confirm if its genuine ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Elvis-Presley-Signed-Autographed-PSA-DNA-Auto_W0QQitemZ110426237887QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item19b5eaabbf

I know that Ebay has a bad reputation , but i really have no idea where to look

thanks
Von xx
unclefester and N8 are the guys to steer you in the right direction Von but for what it's worth, I can't understand why it's got the (Elvis Presley) on it too.
0759-1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I saw Elvis live in concert the year before he died. Even then, he was bigger than life, and had amazing charisma. Haven't seen anything like it since, ....until Adam.........Nocturnal 2010
No matter how old you are, no matter who you sleep with, no matter what color your skin is, we can all party together.” - Adam Lambert 2010

Justin
Registered for: 21 years

Post by Justin »

VonD wrote: I know that Ebay has a bad reputation , but i really have no idea where to look
Von xx
Well...remember...Ebay itself isn't at fault---it's the thousands of individual people who go on it and try to sell off the fake stuff.

DarrylMac
Registered for: 21 years

Post by DarrylMac »

I have to say, to me, the signature looks pretty good.

Perhaps it was the autograph owner who wrote the name, just to remember who it was! Sounds daft now, but at the new frontier hotel, perhaps it wasn't 100% that Elvis would be remembered in 5 years time!

Topic author
VonD
Registered for: 14 years 7 months

Post by VonD »

Thank you all so much for your help.
I appreciate all of your thoughts.

Von xx