Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

FECC

Wed Apr 30, 2003 7:01 pm

I received my New Years Eve FTD from you guys today. This was my first purchase from you guys, very profesional, thanks a lot!
To you guys who order elsewhere, I am in the US and recieved my FTD from FECC for $29.00 including shipping this is absolutely the best price out there!

Thanks again
Tony

Thu May 01, 2003 1:50 am

I -- too -- have had a very positive experience ordering from FECC.

You can count on them to do it right.

Thu May 01, 2003 1:58 am

Dr. John:
I'll second your sentiment. FECC is tops in my books. I have been ordering with them for several years. Willem and Claude efficient and courteous. :D
Thanks for all your help through the years FECC.

Mike C

Thu May 01, 2003 2:03 am

"The Man and His Music" also do a wonderful job -- but I suspect your price level is for 4th class SURFACE, not first class AIR.

Anyway, it's nice of you to mention another good bunch of Elvis people. Lord knows there are some real turds out there.

Thu May 01, 2003 2:17 am

Keith:
May I ask waht your post about "Love Me Tonight" was? I cannot seem to locate it.

Thanks,
Mike C

Thu May 01, 2003 2:34 am

I have yet to receive them -- but will respond when I do.

Thu May 01, 2003 2:37 am

Thanks, Keith. I read the post about the the incorrect order of I'm Falling in Love Tonight. I'll check it out when I recieve the disks.

Mike C

Thu May 01, 2003 2:42 am

Keith -

I assume by "Love Me Tonight" you meant "I'm Falling In Love Tonight"?

Thu May 01, 2003 3:29 am

Keith:
I will attempt my best. Currently, I am studying for law school exams, so it may take a few weeks til I get around to it. I am sure Dr. John will have a pretty good analysis by this time.

Mike C

Fri May 02, 2003 9:35 am

Keith, the best people to buy from are here FECC, but if you have a 'line of credit' mortgage like I do...it pays to buy on your credit it card which I can via this company elvisbymail@tiscali.co.uk which if you don't know Keith is Records By Mail in Norwich, I've been a customer of them for over 8 years now & I've never had a bad dealing yet (incidently there cd's are 14.99 pound plus 'realsitic' postage & if you take out a lifetime membership with them (from memory I think it's a once of fee of 5 pound ?) you get all your purchases less 10%...which also includes them sending out flyers & catalagues on a regular basis.

So my advice is FECC if you have paypal or moneyorder ....but if you're stuck using your credit card then go Records By Mail.......both of theese sellers are without doubt the best 2 in the world (IMHO based on over 8 years of cd buying).

Fri May 02, 2003 4:53 pm

Going back to ordering cd's, the Elvis Shop in East Ham London is another one to be recommended - £16, they post for free and you get your cd's in about 3 or 4 days.

Fri May 02, 2003 10:28 pm

Hi

I can only echoe what Ray has said, I also have been ordering my cd's from Records by mail for many years now and have never had a problem, they are very prompt with nie on a next day delivery most of the time, and the 10% discount normally cover's the p&p quite nicely.

Garry

Fri May 02, 2003 10:45 pm

Let me add my endorsement of Elvis Presley Records By Mail.

I pay £14.10 for my FTD discs, including p&p. I am sure that their international rates are very reasonable too. They have never let me down.

Chris

Sat May 03, 2003 8:17 am

I, too, have been using Records By Mail in Norwich for many years. Their services (and I believe their prices) are second to none.