Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

No Fooling Around`Fan reactions:

Wed Apr 30, 2003 6:52 pm

Anyone got this release yet? If so give us your thoughts. They gave it just a real good review on FECC reviews!
JEFF d
EPFAN!

Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:08 pm

I fully agree with that review, the show is good, and the artwork is just lovely.

Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:30 pm

Yes, this is a most worthwhile release. An audience recording can make for a good release when packaged properly. AMPEX has done just that with the artwork, and extra tracks.
Saddly, it seems that the days of soundboard releases are gone. Other than FTD of course. All of the major boot labels have dissapeared as well, well, Lonestar seems to be clinging to life. To me, this is very sad. The last soundboard from an unofficial source we had was "In Dreams of Yesterday" from Memory. Will that be the end of an era? Or will Madison dust themselves off and fire back with a new release featuring our bejeweled hero? Perhaps "A Profile - The King on Stage Vol.3" from the Baxter Bunch is in the works as we speak. Only to be released on the same day as "The Man in White Vol.4" featuring a Tahoe 73' soundboard and Rock Legends in cooperation with DAE/Luxor round out the final 1976 tour with Wichita and Atlanta. -Of course I am only dreaming!!!
(Special note to poeple who tend to skip words and sentences when reading...,"None of these releases are in the works, I have no inside knowledge, none, zilch, nada."
Steve

Thu May 01, 2003 12:34 am

A really GOOD sounding audience recording packed with beautiful artwork can give me just as much pleasure as a soundboard. Just take a look at releases such as "Gyrating Ashville", "Unchained Elvis", "Love Letters From Nevada" and "The Request Box Shows".

But let's hope that more soundboards will be released (like it's 1997-2002 all over again :D)

Sun May 04, 2003 7:02 pm

Does anyone on this messageboard own the CD already? With what other (wellknown) audience recording is comparable (soundquality)?