Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Takin' Tahoe Tonight !

Mon Sep 29, 2003 4:35 pm

We just added in our BMG news page the front cover of the upcoming FTD ' Takin' Tahoe Tonight ! '.

You can access this section from the left menu or/and the main page at http://www.elvis-collectors.com

We also added a section for ' alternate cover ' in our forum so feel free to use it.

FECC Team

Mon Sep 29, 2003 4:40 pm

It is actually coming out on time! Fantastic!

And thanks, FECC, for the new alt. covers section.

New Cover

Mon Sep 29, 2003 5:03 pm

I really like this cover - and from what I heard, the show is great.

Really looking forward to this one....

Mon Sep 29, 2003 5:35 pm

For such a great show as this it would've been nice to have a shot of Elvis on the cover - Oh well. I will say one thing, it really makes me happy that they've included the 2001 theme. For me it's never the same without the big orchestra opening. Can't wait to have this one.

Mon Sep 29, 2003 5:42 pm

The cover is ok. It's not bad and it's not great. I should have this CD in about 10 years once I catch up with the rest of the FTD's and regular BGM releases lol.

COVER ART

Mon Sep 29, 2003 5:49 pm

FTD is improving! Maybe they've been seeing some of the great cover art presented on this site!

Mon Sep 29, 2003 6:28 pm

Is that pic from Tahoe May '73?
If so, that's the first and only picture I've seen from this engagement!
Man, they are hard to come by!

Mon Sep 29, 2003 6:35 pm

Yes this pic would be from Tahoe. There are others inside as well and indeed Tahoe '73 pics ( 1971 too ) are very rare.

You can see two pics from Tahoe '73 in our ' Elvis Squad ' section ( From Down Under ) on the text related to Tahoe 1973.

FECC Team

Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:11 pm

I think the cover is average. But thats not important. The thing that counts for me, is the concert.

Whats the reason for the little amount of pics from this engagement?