Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Mon Sep 29, 2003 4:29 am

Thanks Jordan, I enjoyed it! This is a great concept.... And it's obvious that you and your correspondents put a lot of work in on this production.

Mon Sep 29, 2003 6:29 am

This completely rules. Keep up the great work Jordan!!!!

The Real Number One Websites

Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:15 am

Jordon's new ELVIS NEWS NETWORK together with FECC are the BEST Elvis websites in the Internet Elvis world. Both are Number 1's. Keep up the good work both Jordon & Willem.

Elvis Presley
KING OF THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD

Mon Sep 29, 2003 6:48 pm

I enjoyed it too,Jordan! well done.

I thought that short audio clip of Elvis being interviewed live on the Radio back in 1974 was fantastic,he sounded very upbeat,that surprised me actually.

Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:40 pm

I thought the show was great Jordan, very cool concept. I can't wait for the next edition!

I also specifically loved the radio conversation from 1974. There had just been a conversation about this particular interview on the message board, I thought about how i'd love to hear it but didn't know that audio of it actually exsisted out there! I also thought the interviews you did during Elvis week were fun to watch.

Some Ideas for the next shows? hmm....maybe every show show a select memorable scene from one of Elvis' films? Something of that sort. Or maybe you could go on location in Memphis and film different things at different Elvis landmarks in Memphis.

Mon Sep 29, 2003 9:19 pm

Jordan, you really are one of the BEST !

RyanD, regarding the topic you mentioned, the interview....

That was my topic and I have just this week conducted an interview myself with THAT sportscaster who interviewed Elvis at the game.
There are a few more interesting details in his story that you may like to read about.

My interview with him will eventually be published in one of the UK's BEST Elvis magazines.

Nuff said for now :wink: