Pretty ok
9%
Awesome
85%
Who cares !!
2%

Total votes : 54

Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:16 pm

This is a pretty nice artwork. Personally I would prefer the song titles in not to be in capitals only. I also like to have the running time of the songs among with the titles. But hey, these are just peanuts. Good job!

On the other hand you can't judge a book by its cover and you can't judge a show by the CD cover either. Even this nice artwork doesn't belie the fact that this is probably the worst show that has ever been released officially. I got my copy recently and I must admit I didn't even make it through most of the songs. IMO this one should have been kept in the "vaults" (if this is really the right place for something like that). Just my two Euro-Cents ...

Great Cover

Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:51 pm

So much better than the original one. The original looks kitsch, yours looks sophisticated and very classy. Which is the image we like for Elvis, although I know that EPE certainly seems to like the kitsch.

Mon Sep 29, 2003 12:25 am

Dude, that is an awesome cover!

Mon Sep 29, 2003 4:17 am

Clint, FTD should give you a job!
rick

Mon Sep 29, 2003 3:21 pm

elvis-fan wrote:Regarding "Dragonheart", even a cover as great as yours couldn't save that show.

I'm glad to hear someone else talk about that show the way I have, Brad.

Man, this cover is strikingly better than the official one! And of the two, I prefer your first effort. Very impressive!

Mon Sep 29, 2003 3:25 pm

Dan_T

That is one awesome avatar you have from June '73.
Excellent B&W of the King!!!

Mon Sep 29, 2003 6:29 pm

The first cover is better(your cover that is). Yes I think you should work for BMG. Do get that application in. You have a gift. USE IT! Not just on us. A good cover can boost sales. Not too mention, I am sure you would put in a good word on content from all of us. Just imagine, a guy that is in tune directly with this board!!!! It is all you man. It is obvious that you have the time to do the work, you can be a advisor as a man that knows the real buyers. GO FOR IT!

Mon Sep 29, 2003 6:38 pm

elvis-fan wrote:Image

Dan_T

That is one awesome avatar you have from June '73.
Excellent B&W of the King!!!

Thanks,Brad! :D