Christmas Record Collector

Anything about Elvis
More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
speedoo

Christmas Record Collector

Post by speedoo »

Check out the Christmas Record Collector.
RC0001.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Topic author
Luuk

Re: Christmas Record Collector

Post by Luuk »

It will not be available here in The Netherlands until December 2 or December 9 and then only in selected shops.
I buy it every 4 weeks.

BigredG
Location: Coming in through the bathroom window, protected by a silver spoon, whilst sitting on a cornflake

Post by BigredG »

EXCELLENT - WHAT A COOL COVER !! :D

Topic author
speedoo

Post by speedoo »

BIGREDG wrote:EXCELLENT - WHAT A COOL COVER !! :D
And a cool article inside.

There's also an interview witrh Darlene Love which is not part of the above article on the '68 Special, but she hints that she and Elvis could have been an item, but there were too many people around. As it is they just sat around holding hands and telling jokes.

ColinB

Post by ColinB »

speedoo wrote:

There's also an interview witrh Darlene Love which is not part of the above article on the '68 Special, but she hints that she and Elvis could have been an item, but there were too many people around. As it is they just sat around holding hands and telling jokes.
Err.......................... I think Elvis' romantic urges were being satisfied by another on that show !

Colin B
Judge a man not by his answers, but by his questions - Voltaire

Topic author
speedoo

Post by speedoo »

ColinB wrote:
speedoo wrote:

Err.......................... I think Elvis' romantic urges were being satisfied by another on that show !
Err......................I know that. I was just telling you what Darlene was saying, not taking it as gospel.