elvisoncd.com

Anything about Elvis
More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
BigredG
Registered for: 19 years 6 months
Location: Coming in through the bathroom window, protected by a silver spoon, whilst sitting on a cornflake

Re: elvisoncd.com

Post by BigredG »

Ciscoking wrote:Have a look at 29.7.1976..buddy
Ah. It appears in the chronology, and the title links as Springfield - Mass. - Civic Center - July 29, 1976 rather than You aint aint aint........ very confusing :wink:

Ciscoking
Registered for: 20 years 11 months

Post by Ciscoking »

BIGREDG wrote:
Ah. It appears in the chronology, and the title links as Springfield - Mass. - Civic Center - July 29, 1976 rather than You aint aint aint........ very confusing :wink:
The title links as ]Springfield - Mass. - Civic Center - July 29, 1976 - You Aint Aint Aint Nothing But A Hound Dog.
The complete title....NOT confusing.....logical..!!..haha

Thanks to Ernst Joergensen, Roger Semon and Erik Rasmussen for the great work. Keep the spirit alive !

kuenzer
Registered for: 16 years 11 months

Post by kuenzer »

In the alphabetical list it is called "Springfield ... 1976", in the chronological list, it is called "You Ain't ... Dog", in the
CD description itself (http://www.elvisoncd.com/EIGENECD_a-z/import/S/springfieldmass.htm), these two are combined to quite a long title.

I'd say it would be helpful to call it "You Ain't ... Dog" everywhere. (Not all the text on the cover is necessarily part of the title.)

But hey, that's just me.

Topic author
BigredG
Location: Coming in through the bathroom window, protected by a silver spoon, whilst sitting on a cornflake

Post by BigredG »

kuenzer wrote:........I'd say it would be helpful to call it "You Ain't ... Dog" everywhere. (Not all the text on the cover is necessarily part of the title.)
You are of course 100% correct. That is the title of the CD - not the venue and date !!

Ciscoking

Post by Ciscoking »

If you look at the chronological listing all is fine...if you go into the title ..o.k...adding the date before the title is not correct...but that isn`t misleading at all...and...you got a huge cover ..so....man .we are just human beings.. :lol:

Thanks to Ernst Joergensen, Roger Semon and Erik Rasmussen for the great work. Keep the spirit alive !

kuenzer
Registered for: 16 years 11 months

Post by kuenzer »

Das Problem ist, wenn man die alphabetische Liste betrachtet, wird man es nicht finden, es sei denn, man kommt auf die Idee, unter "Springfield, Mass ... 1976" zu suchen.

Topic author
BigredG

Post by BigredG »

kuenzer wrote:Das Problem ist, wenn man die alphabetische Liste betrachtet, wird man es nicht finden, es sei denn, man kommt auf die Idee, unter "Springfield, Mass ... 1976" zu suchen.
Ja, das ist Korrect

Topic author
BigredG

Post by BigredG »

Ciscoking wrote:If you look at the chronological listing all is fine...if you go into the title ..o.k...adding the date before the title is not correct...but that isn`t misleading at all...and...you got a huge cover ..so....man .we are just human beings.. :lol:
I normally search by title, but no big problem. You are forgiven :smt002

Ciscoking

Post by Ciscoking »

Now I see.....the aplphabeitcal ( I am drunk...lol.).. list..
Never had a look at this one..sorry....my job there is the chronological live listing with dates..

BigG ..don`t forget the missing scans..

Mike
Registered for: 20 years 9 months

Post by Mike »

BIGREDG wrote:
Just changed it. Thank you for the tip! :D

Ciscoking

Post by Ciscoking »

Ooops,..this was the webmaster....now I get fired.... :lol: