Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: Kissin´ Cousins FTD now!!

Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:09 pm

Mike Windgren wrote:Image

Ernst should really release the FTD of Kissin Cousins and Roustabout.....especially for you.
You have really shown patience regarding these over the years :D

Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:45 pm

HI there!! :D :D :D.

elvisalisellers wrote:Thanks for going to the trouble of uploading and posting all these mono rips, Mike.

One thing noticeable, is that the reverb isn't as nearly as excessive when compared to the stereo masters.
[N.B. As I mentioned on another thread; the actual celluloid versions are even more "dryer" still].

And if outtakes really are at a bare minimum for this soundtrack; employing the superior sonics of the mono album master would make for a pleasing alternative as bonus cuts to any potential "Kissin' Cousins" FTD.

Here's hoping!

You are very welcome! ::rocks. It´s my pleasure doing this kind of things as foremost I love to share whatever I have in my Elvis collection.

Very interesting points you have regarding this Mono cuts 8). Thanks!. Bye for now :smt006.

Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:48 pm

Hi there!! :D :D :D.

LSP-4445 wrote:
Mike Windgren wrote:Image

Ernst should really release the FTD of Kissin Cousins and Roustabout.....especially for you.
You have really shown patience regarding these over the years :D

I tried it personally with Mr. Ernst Jorgensen but so far I have not succeed :smt005 . Thanks!. Bye for now :smt006.

Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:34 pm

Also a big "Thank you" from me for all your efforts, Mike! If I find the time, I will download your uploads I didn't manage to get yet and give them a clean-up. :wink:

Just like you said: there IS a life outside this forum. :)

Take care, my friend
lucky

Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:39 pm

luckyjackson1 wrote:Also a big "Thank you" from me for all your efforts, Mike! If I find the time, I will download your uploads I didn't manage to get yet and give them a clean-up. :wink:

Just like you said: there IS a life outside this forum. :)

Take care, my friend
lucky

Thank you my friend! 8). Of course I couldn´t have make it without you support ::rocks. Bye for now :smt006.

Re: KISSIN´ COUSINS FTD RELEASE!.

Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:36 am

Finally a stand alone release of Kissin´Cousins on cd :smt026.

Thank you Mr. Ernst Jorgensen smt125. Please bring us on 2014 the FTD release of this soundtrack!. Bye for now :smt006.

Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:09 am

Finally Great News!

Any released without cast photo?

Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:19 pm

The 20 soundtrack box is officially available in the U.S. today (the 14th). Mine is on order. I'm looking forward to giving Kissin' Cousins and Speedway many spins. To name just two.

Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:55 am

I'm pleased to have Kissin Cousins off the new boxset too, in fact with Speedway in the collection also, I'm in no rush anymore for any FTD configurations of these particular albums, especially when, by all accounts, there's not much in the archive by way of alternate takes?... This new boxset is what I've waited for a long time, nice to have the original vinyl mix of 'Double Trouble' in there too! Thanks Ernst...

Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:56 am

Picture of the cd itself :wink:. Bye for now :smt006.

Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:30 pm

Nice little video posted on the new cd release of Kissin´Cousins :smt005. Enjoy!. Bye for now :smt006.

phpBB [video]