Anything about Elvis
More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
BOBNOODLES
Registered for: 16 years 3 months

New Hollywood Musicals Box Set

Post by BOBNOODLES »

Because MGM and Fox are releasing a box set of musicals as The Hollywood Musicals Collection containing no less than 50 films. The box set comes with 61 discs.
Chorus Line, A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum, The Apple, Alexander’s Ragtime Band, March of The Wooden Soldiers (AKA Babes in Toyland), Beach Blanket Bingo, Belle of the Yukon, Bloodhounds of Broadway, Call Me Madam, Carmen Jones, The Clambake, Daddy Long Legs, De-Lovey, Down Argentine Way, The Fantasticks, Flaming Star, Follow That Dream, Frankie and Johnny, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Goldwyn Follies, Guys and Dolls Deluxe Edition, Hair, Hans Christian Andersen, Hallelujah, I’m A Bum, Hello Dolly, How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying, Kid Galahad, Kid Millions, Moon Over Miami, Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm, Dolly Sisters, All That Jazz Music Edition, Can-Can, Carousel 50th Anniversary Edition, New York, New York 30th Anniversary Edition, Oklahoma! 50th Anniversary Edition, Sound Of Music 40th Anniversary Edition, South Pacific Collectors Edition, State Fair 60th Anniversary Edition , The King and I 50th Anniversary Edition, The Rocky Horror Picture Show 25th Anniversary Edition, There’s No Business Like Show Business, West Side Story Special Edition, Whoopee, Wild In The Country, With A Song In My Heart, Love Me Tender Special Edition, The Fiddler On The Roof, Moulin Rouge and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
The special features and specs on these discs are the same as their original DVD releases, and far too in depth to post here. But the set will arrive on November 11th with a suggested retail price of $499.98.

KiwiAlan
Registered for: 20 years 11 months

Re: New Hollywood Musicals Box Set

Post by KiwiAlan »

Flaming Star a Hollywood Musical?

That's stretching a little bit!

When you get to the point where you really understand your computer, it's probably obsolete

ColinB
Registered for: 20 years 11 months

Post by ColinB »

KiwiAlan wrote:Flaming Star a Hollywood Musical?

That's stretching a little bit!
Well, don't forget Britches !

Oh, no, they cut that didn't they ?

Colin B
Judge a man not by his answers, but by his questions - Voltaire

mjsantafe
Registered for: 18 years 9 months

Post by mjsantafe »

BOBNOODLES wrote:The Clambake
It is too much to ask for that there is another musical with the word "Clambake" in the title. Adding the word "The" makes it sound like an epic.