Anything about Elvis
More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
dragon1126
Registered for: 21 years

Looking for imports

Post by dragon1126 »

Live here in the states and any info on where you can purchase imports here would be appreciated.

Rob

Re: Looking for imports

Post by Rob »

If you post a few titles you're looking for, I'm sure someone here would be glad to help you out.

Good luck.

70selvisisthebest
Registered for: 16 years 11 months

Post by 70selvisisthebest »

ebay has tapered off big time. Seems the good stuff is popping up on the alternatives like ioffer, onlineauction, ect...

BigredG
Registered for: 19 years 7 months
Location: Coming in through the bathroom window, protected by a silver spoon, whilst sitting on a cornflake

Post by BigredG »

70selvisisthebest wrote: Seems the good stuff is popping up on the alternatives like ioffer, onlineauction, ect...
If only this were true. ioffer is full of sh*t MP3 collections (including FTDs) and DVDr copies - no "good stuff" at all.

and onlineauction has virtually no Elvis CDs at all.

Keith Richards, Jr.
Registered for: 20 years 11 months

Post by Keith Richards, Jr. »

eBay rules. This week I've bought "Coming On Strong" and "Dorsey Shows". In the past I've bought... a LOT of bootlegs on there as well official CDs, DVDs and books by every artist you can imaginge, usually cheaper than at any stores here in Sweden -- if I'd found them here.

My advice is, look out for "Old Times They Are Not Forgotten" and "Holding Back The Years". For some reason they are appear on eBay just about all the time and you can't be fooled to buy cheap CD-R's with photo copied covers either because the originals are digipaks.

Good luck, my man.

Now I'm fixin' to get out of here... there is a concert here in town... if only I could find my wine... which should be where I left it about ten minutes agop... damnit... anyway, good luck!

smt190

Keith Richards, Jr.

Dedicated member of The Official Harum Scarum Appreciation Society!