Want to see Elvis back in the UK top 40 singles chart?

Anything about Elvis
More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
Elfan19772003
Registered for: 15 years 11 months

Want to see Elvis back in the UK top 40 singles chart?

Post by Elfan19772003 »

Hi All
The brilliant "Complete 68 comeback special" is in the shops in awesome sound quality, however NO single has been released released by BMG to promote it. If we all buy one track from this set, "Let Yourself Go" (Track 9) from either "Napster" or "Itunes" we could land ourselves and Elvis a top 40 hit on downloads alone. It's a mere 99p from each of us and would make for a great anniversary treat! If buying from Napster purchase the track from the cheaper version of the album, this ensures that we are all buying THE SAME TRACK. For those of you who have never heard this version of this track before, it is awesome, it rocks and Elvis shows a lot of soul in his performance. The track itself has been unavailable since the deletion of "A Legendary Performer Vol 3" vinyl set and has NEVER been available before on CD and / or downloads. Anyone else with me on this one? I'm purchasing mine this very second.

Cheers

Eann

Richard Palmer

Re: Want to see Elvis back in the UK top 40 singles chart?

Post by Richard Palmer »

Elfan19772003 wrote:Hi All
The brilliant "Complete 68 comeback special" is in the shops in awesome sound quality, however NO single has been released released by BMG to promote it. If we all buy one track from this set, "Let Yourself Go" (Track 9) from either "Napster" or "Itunes" we could land ourselves and Elvis a top 40 hit on downloads alone. It's a mere 99p from each of us and would make for a great anniversary treat! If buying from Napster purchase the track from the cheaper version of the album, this ensures that we are all buying THE SAME TRACK. For those of you who have never heard this version of this track before, it is awesome, it rocks and Elvis shows a lot of soul in his performance. The track itself has been unavailable since the deletion of "A Legendary Performer Vol 3" vinyl set and has NEVER been available before on CD and / or downloads. Anyone else with me on this one? I'm purchasing mine this very second.
Cheers
Eann
The answer to your question is "No, not if it involves paying to download an MP3 which I can easily make in much better quality myself, for free."

elvisa
Registered for: 16 years 11 months

Post by elvisa »

Elfan, I understand what you mean.......just buy a download for the sake of getting Elvis on the charts.....not because we need the music...right?
But you know, we don`t have to do that.....Elvis actually can make it on his own........visit here: http://elvis-collectors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=39039

" Elvis music is how feelings sound like "

TONY
Registered for: 21 years

Post by TONY »

And bearing in mind that hardly anybody really takes an interest in the singles chart these days since it was highjacked by 12 year olds buying Jizzy Tissue, MC Backstabber and The Killer,Kills,Klaxon,Fratelli Patrol - bands that all sound the same and can't play a guitar solo between them!