More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
SILVERONE
Registered for: 18 years 11 months

ELVIS GUITAR HERO GAME!!!

Post by SILVERONE »

Could it happen....

With news that a deal may soon be reached to create a music game (I.E. Rockband or Guitar Hero), featuring the Beatles.... could an Elvis game be possible..it doesnt seem that far off...bands/singers are now releasing new songs through this medium before Itunes or anything else..and I have seen songs recently released by John Fogerty, Jimmy Buffet...recently a game based on Aerosmith was released....If you have never played Rock band its fun, my family enjoys it and it introduces the kids to music, instead of shooting guns or something...imagine a Rockband Elvis game where you could either sing, play drums, base or guitar or do it as a group...If the Beatles are coming it is possible...if in fact only one song was relased as a test..."each week you can buy new songs through these games".... and I guarantee (i think)..if Burning Love were abvailable for download...it would sell

your thoughts

Andy

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/liverpool-news/regional-news/2008/06/27/beatles-game-is-on-track-64375-21159572/

jbnva58
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

Re: ELVIS GUITAR HERO GAME!!!

Post by jbnva58 »

Possible.But my 14 year old son has a Guitar Hero game,and the song content semms to lean to the "classic rock" type music(60s-70s).Besides,who would buy it?30 or 40 something year olds?

ritchie valens
Banned for Political Trolling
Banned for Political Trolling
Registered for: 19 years

Post by ritchie valens »

no my friends son likes it. its not just for little kids.

epfan4life

Post by epfan4life »

I doubt this would be a good business investment. :roll:

RyanD
Registered for: 20 years 9 months

Post by RyanD »

epfan4life wrote:I doubt this would be a good business investment. :roll:
Are you kidding me? As a business investment, it don't get much better. One of the most popular video game series out there today. It would get Elvis TONS of publicity and exposure amongst a younger generation that EPE needs to win over.

It'll never happen though.

Sergio Luiz
Registered for: 21 years

Post by Sergio Luiz »

My wife and I were playing Rock Band for almost two weeks now. What a fun and inventive game it Is. Being an Elvis fan, the first thought it came to my mind and of my wife after a few rounds of it, was: What if they did an Elvis themed Rock band, especially after they announced the Beatles rock band game.
It could be themed in 50´s or even better, tell his story through his hits and milestones ( Ed sullivan, 68 comeback, Aloha. It would be wonderful.

Best regards,

Sergio Biston

KiwiAlan

Post by KiwiAlan »

You all want EPE to copy The Beatles again?

When you get to the point where you really understand your computer, it's probably obsolete

Justin

Post by Justin »

Not sure Elvis songs are that guitar driven for Guitar Hero or Rock Band to devote an entire game to the music of Elvis Presley. I can't even think of more than a handful songs that would work.....Mystery Train would work as the guitar is prominent throughout the entire song...Heartbreak Hotel would be good for only the solo--nothing else. Polk Salad would work at times.

But that's it. Unlike a rock and roll band with a prominent rhythm guitar, Elvis songs are limited. Therefore, I don't see an Elvis' catalog lending itself easily to this game.