Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Paul Lichter controversy

Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:23 pm

I read at some topics things about Paul Lichter.
I dont know why so much controversy about him!!???
I have dozens of Elvis original vinyl US albums in perfect condition from him so I am happy with his service.
Other fans here can give more opinions about Paul?
Many thanks on advance.

Re: Paul Lichter controversy

Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:29 pm

clambake1967 wrote:I have dozens of Elvis original vinyl US albums in perfect condition from him so I am happy with his service.

Consider yourself one of the lucky ones...

Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:42 pm

clambake1967 wrote:I read at some topics things about Paul Lichter.
I dont know why so much controversy about him!!???
I have dozens of Elvis original vinyl US albums in perfect condition from him so I am happy with his service.
Other fans here can give more opinions about Paul?
Many thanks on advance.

Dbag tried to rip me off when I was around 13, trying to get me to buy a "soundboard" recording of the last concert...for 75 bucks! Fortunately I resisted and bought the TTWII boxset for around 50 bucks instead.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:53 pm

Don't forget about this 100% legitimate beauty... :wink:

Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:26 pm

The first Paul/Elvis image features Paul with a reversed image of Elvis, it looks to me. Now that's funny.

Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:30 pm

stevelecher wrote:The first Paul/Elvis image features Paul with a reversed image of Elvis, it looks to me. Now that's funny.

Hey! He did his best... you can only do so much with Microsoft Paint!!!

Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:38 pm

800 concerts he saw!? Millions of Elvis books sold!!! Various USA presidents having his books!!! Great friend of Elvis!!! Its true or not?

Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:42 pm

clambake1967 wrote:800 concerts he saw!? Millions of Elvis books sold!!! Various USA presidents having his books!!! Great friend of Elvis!!! Its true or not?

Don't forget about the mail truck that came up the driveway at Graceland on the morning of August 16th, 1977 to deliver a Special Delivery letter which Elvis signed for that came from PL.
:lol:

Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:44 pm

elvis-fan wrote:Don't forget about this 100% legitimate beauty... :wink:

That's a real photo.

Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:32 pm

Paul Lichter definitely knows how to milk the cow..

Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:35 pm

clambake1967 wrote:800 concerts he saw!? Seriously doubtful. If he saw that many concerts he wouldn't have been able to do anything else. Millions of Elvis books sold!!! Again, seriously doubt it. Maybe a couple of hundred thousand and I think that's a stretch. Various USA presidents having his books!!! Would he care to name which Presidents and which books they have? Great friend of Elvis!!! Weren't they all? Its true or not?
I take anything Paul says with a giant grain of salt.

Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:29 pm

Hi Clambake .
I am glad you are happy with everything Paul has sent you LP's wise .
I want you to know that any Bonus Photos Shrink-wrap Seals and Cover Stickers that go with those LP's are pretty much all fake.

ElvisFan

Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:41 am

No important stickers or photos or inserts at the dozens of Elvis albums purchased to Paul Lichter. Those most rarest purchased at another sources.
From the most common Elvis albums from him no problem at all.

Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:23 am

That was a very smart move ...........

Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:06 am

I never had a problem with any of the orders I placed with him.

Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:24 am

I bought some hardback photo books from him years ago and was happy with my purchases, but with what I've learned about him since I won't be risking any more purchases.

Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:33 pm

I was disappointed when I ordered from him via Ebay. He listed several CD's as still sealed but none was actually sealed when they arrived. All I can say, buyer beware. To quote my all time favourite singer Merle Haggard, 'some of us never learn'.

Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:16 am

Juan Luis wrote:
elvis-fan wrote:Don't forget about this 100% legitimate beauty... :wink:

That's a real photo.

I believe he met Elvis once or twice, just as a fan. I'm sure Elvis had no idea who Paul was. It's comical the lengths this guy goes to to prove his friendship with Elvis. I wonder if he has any audio recordings of up close and personal chats with Elvis? Can we see him in any of the backstage scenes in EOT? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:29 am

He's good at what he does, but you just can't help but know he's full a sh*t.

Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:27 am

And what about his unreleased acetate version of 1953 Thats when your heartaches begin? Its genuine?

Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:33 pm

I've bought an autograph from him. Yes, I know.

Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:53 pm

Why? Its not out of this world that it is a genuine paul lichter signature.

Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:56 pm

None of the "Paul and Elvis" photos I've ever seen look authentic.

Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:46 pm

I visited his office once in Philly about 1974. I bought about 200.00 worth of stuff because the only way I would buy his stuff was to see it first. I know my friend around the same time bought an LP thru the mail that was listed as mint. The cover actually had writing on it and was torn. I also know another person who bought a Sun from him. Unfort it was a 70's pressing. A little while back he had the 1957 Christmas card listed on ebay. its very rare, so I sent a question asking if it was an original. My response back was 'its mint' so he never answered my question. Then I found out most of the bonus photos, stickers and such had been reprinted and he just had way too many for sale fro them to be legit. Also known to reshrink albums. Id stay away.

Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:43 am

I did like his first book, Elvis In Hollywood, simply because there were very few Elvis books on the market back then, and it had nice photos.