American Trilogy FTD

Anything about Elvis
More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

ekenee
Banned: VERY angry previously returning member. Banned for abuse of the forum. ****Same Member as Mississippi1935****
Banned: VERY angry previously returning member. Banned for abuse of the forum. ****Same Member as Mississippi1935****
Registered for: 21 years

Re: American Trilogy FTD

Post by ekenee »

Rob wrote: I also want to mention that I never sit down to listen to an import or FTD without first putting on my sunglasses, wig and "King of Spades" jumpsuit.

Ok, that visual creeped me out.

Do you wear alot of rings too?

James77
Registered for: 20 years 6 months

Post by James77 »

Rob wrote:My FTD's and imports look as good years later as they did the day they arrived. I strive to keep them in mint condition.
Same here, although I do play them in car cd players. Every now and then I'll make a copy to avoid damage, but not as a general rule. (I may adopt the practice now that you've brought it to my attention.)

But all of my cds, dvds, and even videogames are essentially in mint condition. It's really just common sense more than any conscious effort to maintain them. Why go out of your way to handle them carelessly?

Whenever I sell anything to a 'used' store, the employees are usually amazed at how mint everything is in. I frequently get asked, "Did you even play this?" To be honest, I'm more surprised at how badly most used cds/dvds are in. How hard is it to pick something up by its edge?

Russian fan
Registered for: 18 years 9 months

Post by Russian fan »

Rob wrote: When a new FTD or import arrives...
They're watching you, Rob! We all have to remember that we do not know what import or bootleg CDs are :)
Rob wrote: Bootlegs? What's a bootleg?

If it is not an officially released CD, I'm not the least bit interested. I want all involved to get their proper share of royalties. I couldn't sleep at night knowing otherwise.

Best wishes,
Yuri Nikulin

Rob

Post by Rob »

Did I say import? Of course I meant BMG release. You'll not catch me with any release that does not compensate each and every member that should have royalties coming to them.

Keep those releases far away from me.

BigredG
Registered for: 19 years 7 months
Location: Coming in through the bathroom window, protected by a silver spoon, whilst sitting on a cornflake

Post by BigredG »

My FTDs are imports - I get 'em from Denmark. I guess only the Danes can truly claim to be import free !!

familyjules
Registered for: 19 years

Post by familyjules »

I totally agree - this is one of the best ever FTDs. I was knocked out by it. As far as the live FTDs go, this is second only to One Night In Vegas to my ears.

Jules