brand new cbs 77 thread

Anything about Elvis
More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

midnightx
Registered for: 20 years 5 months

Re: brand new cbs 77 thread

Post by midnightx »

Lonely Summer wrote:The x-rated Hurt...now there's the start of a whole new thread: a special FTD of obscenity and vulgarity from Elvis! Maybe the long version of Stranger in My Own M-F Town, the Desert Storm rant, the Italian version of Moody Blue, etc.
You know, adding a bonus audio disc consisting of the x-rated version of Hurt along with the Desert Storm rants would be a nice touch to a DVD deluxe edition of EIC. Why not load up all the negative audio and visual performanes into one bad-ass package? It could be a Wal-Mart exclusive.

drjohncarpenter
Registered for: 21 years

Post by drjohncarpenter »

midnightx wrote:
Lonely Summer wrote:The x-rated Hurt...now there's the start of a whole new thread: a special FTD of obscenity and vulgarity from Elvis! Maybe the long version of Stranger in My Own M-F Town, the Desert Storm rant, the Italian version of Moody Blue, etc.
You know, adding a bonus audio disc consisting of the x-rated version of Hurt along with the Desert Storm rants would be a nice touch to a DVD deluxe edition of EIC. Why not load up all the negative audio and visual performanes into one bad-ass package? It could be a Wal-Mart exclusive.
It could be called -- "Elvis -- Bad Boy"!

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.
Stop, look and listen, baby <<--->> that's my philosophy!

ekenee
Banned: VERY angry previously returning member. Banned for abuse of the forum. ****Same Member as Mississippi1935****
Banned: VERY angry previously returning member. Banned for abuse of the forum. ****Same Member as Mississippi1935****
Registered for: 21 years

Post by ekenee »

Didn't Elvis use the phrase, "Elvis in the gutter"?
I remember him saying that at one show. That might be from another show. But that title applies.