Stay Away Joe (Special Location Radio Program).

Anything about Elvis
More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
Mike Windgren
Registered for: 20 years 11 months

Stay Away Joe (Special Location Radio Program).

Post by Mike Windgren »

Hi there :D :D :D!!.

In the last 15 years or so, we have had some very rare interesting original Elvis Radio programs on cd 8), please see picture below :!:.

Image.

These were originally sponsored by RCA and The Colonel and eventually released on Promo LP´s, that are by the way very rare and expensive. I´m talking about: Special Palm Sunday Programming Lp ($1000) released on April 1967 and Special Christmas Programming ($12,000) released on November 1967. More recently about five or six years ago, a rare import cd came out called Fever Pitch, which included an even more rare Elvis Radio program broadcasted from Honolulu, March 19, 1961, please see picture below :!:.

URL=http://imageshack.us]Image[/URL]

With the soon to be released The American Way Vol 5 cd from Southern Confort :smt023, it will include the long lost first part of the recording session of the song Goin´ Home. Recently a new topic started by the great Ger Rijff, about a very rare obscure cdr called Elvis Escondido, which included this long lost recording of the song Goin´Home. In my 30 years of collecting Elvis, I have never been offered this rare import cd :smt010, and I´m very updated on the import cd releases. In one of the latest Elvis Memorabilia Auction held in Las Vegas, an even more rare promo Lp came out called Stay Away Joe(Special Location Radio Program), released on November 1967. This is now in the collection of the Elvis expert Jerry Osborne, and considered now one of the most expensive Elvis record ($25,000) :roll:. My question is if anybody knows if this Elvis Radio program has been released in any other obscure import cd, that I´m not aware of :?:. Thank you. All the best :wink:.

Mike Windgren.

Viva el vino, viva el dinero, viva, viva el amor!!.
Last edited by Mike Windgren on Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

ritchie valens
Banned for Political Trolling
Banned for Political Trolling
Registered for: 19 years

Post by ritchie valens »

there is a show even rarer than any of these. it is one made only made for a arz. radio station after e filmed stay away joe.

Topic author
Mike Windgren

Post by Mike Windgren »

Hi there :D :D !!.
ritchie valens wrote:there is a show even rarer than any of these. it is one made only made for a arz. radio station after e filmed stay away joe.
This is the one that I´m asking for :roll:. Bye for now :wink:.

Mike Windgren.

KiwiAlan

Post by KiwiAlan »

Apart from the announcer referring to KVIO Sedona there would not be a lot of sales appeal in such a CD.

UNRM-9408 (RCA SPECIAL PRDUCTS) features nine religeous songs previously released for broadcast once only on November 5, 1967.

When you get to the point where you really understand your computer, it's probably obsolete

Topic author
Mike Windgren

Post by Mike Windgren »

Hi there :D :D :D!!.
KiwiAlan wrote:Apart from the announcer referring to KVIO Sedona there would not be a lot of sales appeal in such a CD.

UNRM-9408 (RCA SPECIAL PRDUCTS) features nine religeous songs previously released for broadcast once only on November 5, 1967.
I´m a wrong :?, if I ask you that you have listened this Stay Away Joe(Special Location Radio Program)?. If so, in case that you have this in your collection, could you make me a copy and pass it to me :?:. Thank you!!. Bye for now :wink:.

Mike Windgren.

Topic author
Mike Windgren

Re: Stay Away Joe (Special Location Radio Program).

Post by Mike Windgren »

Hi there!! :D :D :D.

Is there anybody out there who could me help finding this Stay Away Joe Special Radio Program :?:. Thank you!. Bye for now :smt006.

Mike Windgren.

Maestro. Mike Windgren. Torero!!!!!!!!.
Always Trying To Make Peace <<--->> On FECC
Not The Best, Just The Coolest Guy Around!.