Priscilla on Larry King CNN

Anything about Elvis
More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
KHoots
Registered for: 20 years 11 months

Post by KHoots »

It probably won't matter, uf. She's going to field only softball questions from the big fella, anyway (not that he would toss any tough ones at her, anyway). She is doing the same thing with regards to her appearance at the Elvis Insiders conference tomorrow. They are asking people to email questions, then Jerry Schilling will ask them of her. They do stipulate that there will not be adequate time to answer all of the questions.

'Cilla will be better prepped for these appearances than candidates at a political debate.

InMemphis
Registered for: 19 years 11 months

Post by InMemphis »

Larry King only ever manages to get two or three emails read per program no matter who the guest is. I'll bet they get several thousand email questions for Priscilla, let's see how many they read.

Me2
Registered for: 18 years 1 month

Post by Me2 »

They wouldn't have to really screen anything anyways because the general public does not dislike her. The dislike comes from some hardcore fans. They are not the majority though.

TINML
Registered for: 20 years 10 months

Post by TINML »

I agree with me2. It seems that in the eyes of Joe & June Public she is Elvis' widow. But of course that comes from the manipulation of facts on behalf of EPE, I mean Elvis By The Presley's might still be recent in the public eyes & I think it's safe to say the title should have been Elvis By The Beaulieu's.

"We can do what we want, we can live as we chose. You see, there's no guarantee, we've got nothing to lose.."

KiwiAlan
Registered for: 20 years 11 months

Post by KiwiAlan »

I assume guests pay to be on Larry King as Oprah and no doubt all such shows do.

I mean having PP on is hardly earth shattering up to date current affairs.

If only he would ask hard questions.

When you get to the point where you really understand your computer, it's probably obsolete

Me2
Registered for: 18 years 1 month

Post by Me2 »

TINML wrote:I agree with me2. It seems that in the eyes of Joe & June Public she is Elvis' widow. But of course that comes from the manipulation of facts on behalf of EPE, I mean Elvis By The Presley's might still be recent in the public eyes & I think it's safe to say the title should have been Elvis By The Beaulieu's.
What presley's could they have had on the show though???

Luuk

Post by Luuk »

TINML wrote:I agree with me2. It seems that in the eyes of Joe & June Public she is Elvis' widow. But of course that comes from the manipulation of facts on behalf of EPE, I mean Elvis By The Presley's might still be recent in the public eyes & I think it's safe to say the title should have been Elvis By The Beaulieu's.
Lisa Presley is still Lisa Presley, not Lisa Beaulieu.