Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Elvis Tattoo

Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:17 am

I am not a tattoo person at all but Elvis is such a massive part of my life that I wanted a little tribute and have always liked this as it was on a polo shirt i bought in Graceland in 1998. I think it looks very subtle.

Elvis has been my life since i was 4 -I am now 33 -and his music literally saved me. I was diagnosed in 1986 at the age of 12 with liver disease and I played his music in hospital to get me by then (Rare Elvis and Readers Digest tape 4 from their collection which had the 70's tracks on) - and then in 1995 when I underwent two transplansts I played the 70's Box Set to death and watched The Lost Performances and many more videos

Does anyone have a Bigger image if it

Trevor

Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:22 am

You have been through a lot. How are you doing now?

Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:29 am

Nice topic..

Check out this one:

Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:43 am

This makes me wonder....how many of you guys actually have Elvis tattoed on your body?

Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:08 pm

Jovan wrote:This makes me wonder....how many of you guys actually have Elvis tattoed on your body?

Modesty forbids !

Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:14 pm

Jovan wrote:This makes me wonder....how many of you guys actually have Elvis tattoed on your body?

This is the tattoo that i have on my right arm.

Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:46 pm

ColinB wrote:

Modesty forbids !

:twisted: :lol:

Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:50 pm

I have two Elvis tattoos one on each under arm. One is from a cartoon made by Ger Rijff. The other one is cartoon style too with the Sun logo above it. I have them sinde the first Gulf war, not that I've been there but I remember watching CNN when the artist did the tattoos.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:22 pm

this topic deserves more attention!
here is a nice youtube-find:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4ppwq_xoj0&mode=related&search=

Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:07 pm

The best one Ive seen was I think on Fred Durst [sp] he had an excellent one of Elvis and Kurt Cobain.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:20 pm

Money back please!

Kinda nice....

Some serious sh&^%t:

:?

Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:39 pm

Ouch!! That first one looks like a collagen implant went very very wrong. Trout face. Last ones good but OTT.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:55 am

TCB-1977 wrote:

This is the tattoo that i have on my right arm.

Great tattoo...I think it even looks better without the "charro" beard...lol...

Re: Elvis Tattoo

Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:29 pm

i'd be interested in seeing more of these - u wouldnt expect em to be so rare!

i thought about the same piece as trevor - its a nice piece & looks great shaded !

anyway, this is the only ELVIS tat i have so far -

Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:23 pm

Saw this on a girl when i was walking around Graceland on the 16th August this year..it looked soo good i ended up asking her if i could take some pictures
DSCN0776.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:19 am

elvispresleyuk wrote:Saw this on a girl when i was walking around Graceland on the 16th August this year..it looked soo good i ended up asking her if i could take some pictures
DSCN0776.JPG

that is a nice piece of work - dont think id go to that extreme but its very nicely done !

Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:26 am

trevorelvis wrote:I am not a tattoo person at all but Elvis is such a massive part of my life that I wanted a little tribute and have always liked this as it was on a polo shirt i bought in Graceland in 1998. I think it looks very subtle.

Elvis has been my life since i was 4 -I am now 33 -and his music literally saved me. I was diagnosed in 1986 at the age of 12 with liver disease and I played his music in hospital to get me by then (Rare Elvis and Readers Digest tape 4 from their collection which had the 70's tracks on) - and then in 1995 when I underwent two transplansts I played the 70's Box Set to death and watched The Lost Performances and many more videos

Does anyone have a Bigger image if it

Trevor

Is this the complete version?