More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
tcb4
Registered for: 19 years 1 month

"Baa Baa Black Sheep" Red West & EP

Post by tcb4 »

hi all

A Goldman ( sorry to quote him ) said sth like elvis didn t care about Red West acting in the tv series "Baa Baa Black Sheep" ?
anybody ever heard red west commenting that ?

drjohncarpenter
Registered for: 20 years 11 months

Re: "Baa Baa Black Sheep" Red West & EP

Post by drjohncarpenter »

tcb4 wrote:A Goldman ( sorry to quote him ) said sth like elvis didn t care about Red West acting in the tv series "Baa Baa Black Sheep" ?
anybody ever heard red west commenting that ?
Never heard that tidbit about Elvis -- and never heard a Red West quote in response. In general, Elvis was pretty proud of any accomplishments made by his friends, even the ones he fired.

Red only made one or two appearances on "Baa Baa Black Sheep" before Elvis died, anyway. Interestingly, Red was on the set of the show when the news of Elvis' death was released.

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.
Stop, look and listen, baby <<--->> that's my philosophy!

thefunkyangel
Registered for: 19 years 6 months

Post by thefunkyangel »

West played mechanic Sergeant Andy Micklin!

LonnieBeale

Post by LonnieBeale »

I always wondered how Elvis felt about Red West doing WILD WILD WEST. I have the second season dvd just released and he hasn't been in any shows yet.Jocelyn Lane is in NIGHT OF THE WATERY DEATH on disk three.

Spellbinder
On Suspension Until Further Notice...
On Suspension Until Further Notice...

Post by Spellbinder »

LonnieBeale wrote:I always wondered how Elvis felt about Red West doing WILD WILD WEST. I have the second season dvd just released and he hasn't been in any shows yet.Jocelyn Lane is in NIGHT OF THE WATERY DEATH on disk three.

Who is Jocelyn Lane?

nigel
Registered for: 20 years 10 months

Post by nigel »

Hi guys

Red enjoyed a long, if infrequent, career on the small screen. Recently came across him in a re-run of Walker Texas Ranger and also an episode of Magnum P.I.

He plays the baddie very well!

Nigel
http://www.elvisinfonet.com

bajo

Post by bajo »

I've seen Red popping up here and there in TV series and movies. He's not doing bad!

"If you love me let me know, if you don't, ....move it!"

Topic author
tcb4
Registered for: 19 years 1 month

re

Post by tcb4 »

according to imdb
"Red West was filming a scene on this series when he was told his former boss, Elvis Presley had died. West was given the rest of the day off." ( very generous :? :) )

Ricky
Registered for: 18 years 6 months

Post by Ricky »

Conrad supposedly warned Red about the behaviors of a person on medication. Real life tough guys, Conrad and Red , would fight at the drop of a hat in those days. Speaking of Mr. West, I've met and shook hands with almost all of Elvis's personal connections in life, .....But it wasn't until I met Red West, did I feel a special presence...I'd love to drink a beer or twelve with him and just listen to his stories.

thefunkyangel
Registered for: 19 years 6 months

Post by thefunkyangel »

I'll never forget the meet and greet we had here for Red West. He came over and done this show and as soon as he saw me, that was it - I had access all hours, much to the annoyance of the people putting on the show. These people tried to palm me off and ask me to wait in the meet and greet room and I said to Red, 'I'll follow you, man'! The first thing he said to the fans waiting in the meet and greet room was how happy it was to see me again (much to the annoyance of the people putting on the show)! He also told them that he had me over at his house the last time I was in the states!
After he left I couldn't believe how many people came up to me wanting to know who I was! Red West is the nicest person you could ever meet! He has made a name for himself outside the Elvis World, which is a good thing!

Ricky
Registered for: 18 years 6 months

Post by Ricky »

Like I said..of all the ones I've met...Red's the guy.

Funky, tell me when and where, I'll not only be there with you two, I'll buy the brew.