Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

HIDDEN MESSAGE IN REVERSE PLAYBACK OF ELVIS TRACK

Wed Jul 23, 2003 4:35 pm

IF YOU LISTEN TO "ALL THAT I AM" BACKWARDS YOU CAN HERE A HIDDEN MESSAGE. THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND IT AS ELVIS IS SINGING BACKWARD ASWELL

Wed Jul 23, 2003 4:43 pm

Uh, OK.

Wed Jul 23, 2003 4:46 pm

Paul is dead?

I am the Walrus? (of love)? :wink:

Wed Jul 23, 2003 4:57 pm

I'll have to check all my Elvis songs now. How long will it take to play them all backwards???

:roll:

Wed Jul 23, 2003 4:59 pm

If you listen closely Elvis says " i want my eggs fried not boiled" -i think it's some kind of reference to the missing acetate!

Wed Jul 23, 2003 5:16 pm

Sam, if you time all your records played forwards, then multiply by two and divide the result by two, you should get close to the answer!

AndrewJ, it's a schoolboy error, but I made it myself on first listening. He's actually saying "I want my death faked". Which of course lead to all the confusion in August '77!

And the Beatles think they got there first...amateurs!

Wed Jul 23, 2003 5:22 pm

OK ever since I bought the beatles white album on Cd, I want to know ....... How do you play a CD backwards??? :oops:

8)

Wed Jul 23, 2003 7:53 pm

The message reads, "I am Ral Donner".

Wed Jul 23, 2003 8:39 pm

sam wrote:OK ever since I bought the beatles white album on Cd, I want to know ....... How do you play a CD backwards??? :oops:

You face away from your Hi-Fi, and try to open the tray with your hands behind your back. If you are doing it with a Beatles album, you'll have to try and do this while simultaneously putting both fingers in your ears - I don't think it's possible! :lol:

Wed Jul 23, 2003 9:00 pm

Sam -

Play a CD in the normal fashion.

Use your digital camcorder to film yourself doing this.

Transfer results to your PC.

Write a DVD [whaddya mean you haven't got a DVD writer ?].

Play the DVD in reverse.

Unfortunately, this reverse playing will be without a soundtrack, but what do you want for your money ?