Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Tue Jul 22, 2003 10:54 pm

You saw Elvis WITH mother in 1970's!!???!!??!? Oh my god...you need help!!

Hey welcome to the board.
Last edited by genesim on Wed Jul 23, 2003 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 23, 2003 1:32 am

Sure BMG and EPE have got it all wrong.

I guess having one of the biggest selling CD album and CD single in 2002 was just a mirage and it don't rain in Indianapolis.

Wed Jul 23, 2003 1:37 am

Yeah im afraid im with Alan on this one. didnt we read all this crap and bashing about the ALLC mix and it went to number 1 and all the whiners had to go to the corner and wipe egg off their face. so all this stuff goes in one ear and out the other. give it a rest and lets see what happens!

Wed Jul 23, 2003 1:53 am

Hi Eduard, Welcome to the board!

Tell us, did you or your mom tape any of the shows you saw, or take some good pictures of Elvis on stage?

Re: BMG & EP Enterprises are OUT OF TOUCH with modern ti

Wed Jul 23, 2003 2:16 am

eduard wrote:It seems ... the BMG company and more or less EP Enterprises hasn't learned a thing about keeping the brand name ELVIS up with current time's [ sic ].

<b>9,000,000+</b> sales worldwide of Elvis 30 #1 Hits, issued September 2002, proves you completely off-base here.

Read more:

http://www.elvis.com.au/articles/iselv1 ... galbum.htm

Wed Jul 23, 2003 6:57 am

Hey, Genesim.
I went to Willie Nelson last saturday with my wife AND my mom. So what's the big deal? You have something against moms?

jeff R

Wed Jul 23, 2003 7:07 am

jeffreyjames wrote:Hey, Genesim.
I went to Willie Nelson last saturday with my wife AND my mom. So what's the big deal? You have something against moms?

jeff R

If you read properly Jeff he said he went to see Elvis with mother. Elvis's mother was dead by then. Just how you translate it. :wink:

:roll:

Wed Jul 23, 2003 9:13 am

Sam you know my thinking...it was my way of making a warm welcome. So no I have no problems with people attending concerts with parents, siblings, or mistresses for that matter. lol

Incidently, Jeff R. I am still on. Give me a week. You know I am good for it from the past. Just been tough to get the time like I used to have..but I really really want the last one. I will email you when it is done ok.

Wed Jul 23, 2003 2:35 pm

Like the radio guy said, BMG threw money at Oakenfold, gave it the hype, have it done at the fancy Abbey Road Studios and then in comparison find the preferred version is an 'underdog' without the ray gun sounds.

im gonna make a movie about this

Wed Jul 23, 2003 2:54 pm

A world-wide No.1 single.

A world-wide No.1 album [Possibly his biggest seller].

A collectors' label with more issues of previously unreleased stuff than you can keep up with.

An annual box-set of 100% unreleased tracks.

And still BMG get bashed !

Wed Jul 23, 2003 4:57 pm

why does the webmaster moderator doing changes in posted messages sometimes ??

Wed Jul 23, 2003 7:34 pm

eduard -

The artist has been dead for 26 years - the 'new' stuff you crave just isn't there anymore !