Thursday is Thanksgiving Day..

Anything about Elvis
More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Rich_TCB

Post by Rich_TCB »

JerryNodak wrote:Sort of off topic, but since The Stooges have been mentioned I've always wondered: Is liking the Stooges a "guy" thing? Most females I've met don't care for them. Nyuk, nyuk. nyuk.
Oh yes - it's a "guy" thing. No doubt about it :D

Rich

ImageImageImage

Blue-Gypsy

Post by Blue-Gypsy »

carolynlm wrote:We don't have Thanksgiving here either, but give it time....... :lol:
I would spend it with Scatter (and family) Blue Gypsy (and family) and Jordan (and family)..... :lol:
Thank you Carolyn, you would always be welcome in our home. Of course after spending some time with you and realizing all we have in common I might end up keeping you and shipping the wife back down...

lol, just teasin of course (in case she see's this...) :lol: :lol:

Tony~

"It's the answer spoken by young and old, rich and poor, Democrat and Republican, Black, White, Hispanic, Asian, Native American, Gay, Straight, Disabled and not disabled, Americans who send a message to the world that we have never been just a collection of individuals or a collection of red states and blue states. We are and always will be the United States of America."
-Barack Obama-

Gregory Nolan Jr.

Post by Gregory Nolan Jr. »

BIGREDG wrote:Man this is just soooooo OF TOPIC that I refuse point blank to take part!!

WTF is thanksgiving anyway :wink:

Is it like our Harvest Festival?????
Yes, in fact, as you surely know. :lol: The religous non-conformists who came here in the 17th century from your patch of the earth were carrying on a multude of harvest festivals of various European and non-European cultures...and some kind of related concept of a "thanksgiving" being called from time to time.

The likes of Brad's girlfriend were nowhere to be found in the "Plimouth" of the 1600s. :lol:

ImageImage
http://rewoundradio.com/
On the Edge of Reality