Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Elvis Presley Chilean 10"s

Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:31 am

I've heard there are 3 or 4 different Chile 10"s? Does anyone know anything about these rare records?

Is there anybody on this mb who can advise me on EP vinyl?

Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:33 pm

As far as I know there's one sampler

Image

and 2 "all Elvis" releases (3 different covers)

Image
Image

Image

Re: Elvis Presley Chilean 10"s

Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:27 pm

The chilean 10” CML-3009 have 2 version:
The first cover version of CML-3009 came in November-December of 1956 (left). On February of 1957 the cover change(right).

Image



The CML-3012 have 2 version covers too. The first on January-February of 1957 have this cover design:



Image



On March of 1957 the cover design change to his:



Image



The CML-3009 & CML-3012 have 2 label versions:

1.- White background label with Green letters and graphics.
2.- Green Background label with White letters and graphics.



My Elvis chilean vinyls blog link:

http://elvisvinyls.blogspot.com/search? ... -results=2



Grettins from Chile

George

Re: Elvis Presley Chilean 10"s

Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:50 pm

3 years a go i bought this mega-rare chilean Elvis RCA catalog from 1957.


Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: Elvis Presley Chilean 10"s

Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:57 pm

Some very rare items. Thanks for posting pics!

::rocks

Re: Elvis Presley Chilean 10"s

Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:31 pm

EPA4368 wrote:Some very rare items. Thanks for posting pics!

::rocks



Many thanks. I undertand more than speak (english), I don't use a english translator.

Well i live in Santiago, Chile. I start my collection in 1975. I have many rare chilean editons and of course the USA first pressings RCA LP'S collection.

Re: Elvis Presley Chilean 10"s

Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:58 am

Vintageman_42 wrote:
EPA4368 wrote:Some very rare items. Thanks for posting pics!
::rocks

Many thanks. I undertand more than speak (english), I don't use a english translator.
Well i live in Santiago, Chile. I start my collection in 1975. I have many rare chilean editons and of course the USA first pressings RCA LP'S collection.

Felicitaciones por tu colección!
Es éste tu blog?:

http://elvisvinyls.blogspot.com/

Re: Elvis Presley Chilean 10"s

Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:21 am

JimmyCool wrote:
Vintageman_42 wrote:
EPA4368 wrote:Some very rare items. Thanks for posting pics!
::rocks

Many thanks. I undertand more than speak (english), I don't use a english translator.
Well i live in Santiago, Chile. I start my collection in 1975. I have many rare chilean editons and of course the USA first pressings RCA LP'S collection.

Felicitaciones por tu colección!
Es éste tu blog?:

http://elvisvinyls.blogspot.com/



Hola. Efectivamente, ese es mi blog.

Saludos :P

Re: Elvis Presley Chilean 10"s

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:17 pm

Guest wrote:I've heard there are 3 or 4 different Chile 10"s? Does anyone know anything about these rare records?

Is there anybody on this mb who can advise me on EP vinyl?


Have you seen the topic 'do you have a rare Elvis record...'? There's some superb stuff there.

Re: Elvis Presley Chilean 10"s

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:20 pm

Vintageman_42 wrote:
EPA4368 wrote:Some very rare items. Thanks for posting pics!

::rocks



Many thanks. I undertand more than speak (english), I don't use a english translator.

Well i live in Santiago, Chile. I start my collection in 1975. I have many rare chilean editons and of course the USA first pressings RCA LP'S collection.


Many thanks for your postings. I especially like that RCA catalogue. PLEASE post here more often and regularly.