Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Song `IF´???

Fri Jul 18, 2003 7:14 pm

The site http://elv1s.narod.ru/realaudio.html presents the song `IF´ to download. This site says: ´´IF (Live Very Rare 1975)´´. I download the song and can tell to all friends from here...It´s fake...The ORION is singing the song. It´s an audience recorder and they try to foolishing us. I dont know how somebody that usually listen the Elvis songs could be wrong when listen this no´soundalikes.

It is Orion

Fri Jul 18, 2003 7:45 pm

singing If it wwas recorded at Diablo's Den in Warner Robins Ga in 1975 :o) :D

Bama

Fri Jul 18, 2003 10:04 pm

On the same site is listed a song titled "Livin' La Vida Loca." A year or so ago, on TV, a double CD was offered by an artist just by the title of The King. It did not say that it was Elvis. (and even a 2-year-old would know that it wasn't). Anyway, "Livin' La Vida Loca" was one of the selections. It is NOT Elvis.......

Fri Jul 18, 2003 10:20 pm

Is it the same "The King" as the one who released 2 albums in the UK a few years ago? He was a British postman who had a little success with the first album, but disappeared after the second one. The first album was cover versions of now-deceased artists and was titled "Gravelands". He appeared on a few UK tv shows promoting it. The traclisting is:
1. Come as you are
2. Love will tear us apart
3. Song to the siren
4. Whiskey in the jar
5. I heard it through the grapevine
6. Blockbuster
7. Sweet home Alabama
8. Working class hero
9. Something else
10. All over nothing at all
11. Twentieth century boy
12. Sittin' on the dock of the bay
13. Piece of my heart
14. No woman no cry
15. Voodoo chile
16. Whole lotta Rosie
17. New York New York
18. That's alright Mama

kingtinued

Fri Jul 18, 2003 11:52 pm

the cd you refer to was called kingtinued and was by a guy called doug church ,features songs such as
goodbye englands rose
jump,jive ,wail
tears in heaven
not bad for an imposter
oops impersonator