Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

68 / Aloha - Elvis week 2003

Wed Jul 16, 2003 1:59 pm

Hi,

Been on holiday, so I'm not sure if this has already been discussed, but I just read on http://www.elvis.com that there will be a screening of the 68 Comeback show (both sit down shows & both stand up shows), and the Aloha show. They're gonna show these with regard to the 35th and 30th anniversary of these shows, and because later this year these shows will be released on DVD.
Now, that would be nice... The four complete Burbank Shows on one DVD!
And of course the beautiful Aloha show!

Good news,
Sonny

Wed Jul 16, 2003 5:29 pm

Let's hope these shows truly are complete!

Truly Fantastic?

Wed Jul 16, 2003 7:03 pm

That remain's to be seen. Now that I have the complete Aloha show on vcd they better have the complete show or I wont buy it. As for the 68 dvd I'll buy that one even if they have "Are You Lonesome Tonight" deleated. I hope that someone who goes to this show reports back to us whether the shows have all the songs included or not because it would give us a heads up on what to expect and what the release date will be. So if anyone goes let us know what the shows are like!

Steve

Thu Jul 17, 2003 12:35 am

123 viewers and 2 reactions on this great news....

Everyone's pleased with this I guess.

Sonny

Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:48 am

I'll reserve my excitement for when I hear that all shows are complete. But actually, that will be no guarantee of what the finished product will actually be; we've been down this road before!